My new game makes good success :) Read and please support! "CANNON BEE"

vanhaylo

no that;s nothing just refresh and log again it will open. sometimes it does that.

Tharaa

no that;s nothing just refresh and log again it will open. sometimes it does that.

have refreshed and reloged several times and i was waiting ~20 hours
but always the same iad network is temporarily unavalaible

matteads2

Great App! Im working on a small game and was wondering how you went about scaling and making it look so nice on multiple screen sizes?

vanhaylo

Tharaa. I just tested iad and it is working fine for me. I can log in easily. Did u try a different browser? Like firefox or chrome?

vanhaylo

Matteads. Make sure you draw your graphics at 4 times magnification on photoshop or illustrator. So ur whole scene on photoshop should be 4 times your phone screen size. Then in stencyl import your graphics at 4 times scale.

vanhaylo

Just to clarify for people asking. I am not going to accept any paypal or money in return for my help. I'll be glad to help u all for free as best as i can. If u wanna help,  like my facebook page and invite all your facebook friends to do the same! Im not gonna take your money, we're all in this together.

Facebook  page:  https://facebook.com/cannonbee

vanhaylo

The Downloads did slow down a bit this week but it's still not a bad load. I will attempt some advertising strategies and let you all know how that pans out!

zohaibhisam

let me know if you need any help with marketing it. have a lot of experience with marketing apps as products (droid only, not IOS).
z
Games (Droid)

vanhaylo

Follow me on TWITTER: @vanhaylo and identify urself as a stencyler!