text input

grayfoxxkyle

Hey guys i want to make a  mobile game  were a "keyboard" comes up and u cn touch it an as u touch it the letters you type will show on the screen and save kinda like a highscore  can anyone help me i have be tryna  make something but nothing i do works fml grrrrrrr

sdieters

i made a highscore name input behaviour with a crossplatform keyboard (it's not the keyboard that is from your phone itself tho) it is called the Highscore Top Ten resource pack  on the stencyl forge. use this video to see how it works >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV8-251LdT0
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

grayfoxxkyle

yeah i saw your vid its tight, i downloaded it to have a look at it fully i jst skiped threw it .i dnt need it for a highscore just to align one after the other, in order, save and wen i exit it was stay there but i want it to be able to do that in diff screens (but diff info) il check it <its pretty late where i am so il check it tomorrow  ,thanks alot hope it helps

sdieters

You can also modify it so you can use the keyboard for whatever purpose you are looking for.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p