All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

I've decided to make all of the music on my site free for commercial use as well as noncommercial. Just please credit me properly as detailed on my homepage.

If you decide to use one or more of my pieces, a donation would be greatly appreciated...any amount you can swing would be helpful.

As always, thanks for your feedback and I hope you find something you can use.

Eric

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

I've added some new pieces to the following pages:

Fantasy / Game Music

Drama

Nature / Science

Enjoy!

Eric

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of expanding the site with new pages/genres of music and wanted to reach out and ask you if you had any suggestions for genres/styles/feels of music that would be helpful to you.

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm sure there are all kinds of styles I haven't thought of.

All suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

I've added a bunch of new pieces on the following pages:

Fantasy/Game Music
    Sci-fi/Space
    Drama

Hope they are useful,

Eric

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention that pretty much any music on my site could potentially be game music...(not just the music on the "Fantasy/Game Music" page)...so I've gone ahead and renamed that page "Fantasy." None of the pieces have moved, though...everything is still in the same place.

That said, I have some new tracks for you on the Fantasy page as well as the Drama and Upbeat pages.

I hope they are helpful,

Eric

Leaufai

Hey Eric,

Great music you've got there and awesome that you made it so freely available. I will surely use it for my project, as your futuristic synthy tones are a perfect match.

Eric Matyas

Hey Eric,

Great music you've got there and awesome that you made it so freely available. I will surely use it for my project, as your futuristic synthy tones are a perfect match.
Cool...glad to hear that they will work for your project.  Please send me a link when it's done...I love to see how creative people are using my music.

Eric

Eric Matyas

I've added some new pieces on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous
History
Sci-Fi/Space

Hope they are helpful,

Eric

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous
Fantasy
Horror/Surreal
Sci-Fi/Space
Technology

I hope they are helpful. As always, all thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

Have a great week,
Eric
http://soundimage.org/

pendelone

Really great music Eric, thanks!

Raseru09

Nice music :D I'd love to have some, but i'm not sure which...
http://raseru09.deviantart.com/art/Erasers-Flash-Game-v0-03-Alpha-473494351?q=gallery%3Araseru09&qo=3
my game looks like this. any suggestions?

Eric Matyas

Really great music Eric, thanks!

You're very welcome...I hope some of my tracks come in handy.

Eric Matyas

Nice music :D I'd love to have some, but i'm not sure which...
http://raseru09.deviantart.com/art/Erasers-Flash-Game-v0-03-Alpha-473494351?q=gallery%3Araseru09&qo=3
my game looks like this. any suggestions?

Thanks...what would you say is the overall tone that want you your game to have? That's a good starting point for finding the right music.