[SW]/[SITE] 3 bugs regarding games

Darkhog

1. There's no replace/upload new when publishing to site (games are uploaded as new)
2. Sometimes dialog with upload progress stays on screen (with bar at 100% and <gamesize>/<gamesize> K). Don't know how to reproduce it though because you have to be lucky (or unlucky) to get it.
3. After removing game via site we're logged off and have to re-login.

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Jon

I need specific, exact repro steps for (1). Most folks are able to get the replace dialog showing (which you can tell because their games have versions greater than 0).

Darkhog

Just clicked Publish/Publish game and then, of course, Save. Then progress dialog showed up and I didn't got replace/upload new dialog.

//edit: Apparently publish button works fine. Do you have spearate procedures for publish button and menu item? If so, your code is too big by one routine.

//edit #2: WTH? I've removed all duplicates of FoE except first one, clicked publish and it didn't display dialog. What is going on?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:37:24 pm by darkhog »

HNF

Go to FoE's game.xml in the game's folder and look at the Game ID. That should indicate whether or not it knows you published the game before.

Darkhog

I don't think it changed since last upload. And even if it changed, I don't know id for online version.

Joe

I don't think it changed since last upload. And even if it changed, I don't know id for online version.

I think "unpublished" games show up with an ID of -1. That'll tell you what StencylWorks thinks.