New Royalty Free Music on IndieSFX

Cornutopia

Hi Folks, I've just released some new royalty free music on www.indiesfx.co.uk

I'd like to make IndieSFX the first place to visit for game audio. I offer simple, flexible terms and all tracks are just $5. The library now contains 65 unique tracks and will continue to expand. Here's a lowdown of the new tunes...

Wanderings Of Isaac is a bouncy upbeat rock tune with a rolling beat that evokes travel, sand dunes, youthful adventure.

Waiting For Carla is a short looping tune with a bouncy rhythm like spies following each other, cartoon characters, ye olde Europe.

Remembering Manchester 1984 is a wide warm track with a new-romantic feel.

Birds Over Gibraltar is a relaxing summery miasma of strings and english horn.

Crazy Mazes a darting whirl of an electronic tune with unusual angular chord changes to give the tune a crazy psychedelic edge.

Darts Of Gold is a fast, angular music track with a crazy quirky edge.

Constructing Asteroid 7 is a mesmerising, background tune with an industrial drumloop that evokes steady progress, building, study.

Detective Nights is a cool track with a distorted lead and bouncing bass the track evokes detective work, spies, dark streets, secret missions.

Retirement To Colwyn Bay is a fun and sunny little tune in strings and harpsichord and Raid Over Venus is a simple, fast paced, upbeat electronic tune with a strong lead.

30 second examples of all tracks are available on www.indiesfx.co.uk, and like IndieSFX Sound Effects, music is supplied as full quality, 16-bit wav files in a single zip file.

Here is a link to the main music page:
http://www.indiesfx.co.uk/music.php

Mark