Swipe across Space for Android!

LeonMane

Hello Stencyl Community!

I've just released my fist game made with Stencyl!

imagebam.com

It's called Swiped across Space and it's a space-themed puzzle game!
The goal is to manouver your ship and reach the portal to the next level,
but once you have given a direction to you ship it won't stop untill it bumps with another obstacle.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

It has more than 59 increasingly difficult levels! (and by that I mean it's 60 levels...)

It would mean a lot to me if you would check it out and let me know what you think!

Download ->  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LeonMane.SwipeAcrossSpace

Unept

I tried it on my Nexus 7. Gameplay was not bad, especially for your first game. Congrats and keep on going!

For some reason the game crashed after 4-5 levels. Not sure why.  Thought you should know.

Also, I'm testing a game on Android, and for some reason when I install my beta game, my device lists a few things that my game wants access to. But your game didn't require access to anything on my device in order to be installed, which was nice. Do you recall doing anything to make it that way?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:03:21 pm by Unept »
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

LeonMane

hey thanks for the feed back!
I don't recall doing anything special, are you using any particular extension in your game?