What Have You Been Playing Lately?

Strasteo

Topic title.

Been playing a lot of Demon's Souls... when I have the time. Can't wait for Dark Souls to come out in a few weeks.

Squiddicus

I just finished God of War on easy mode yesterday. Started normal mode last night.
"Cave Johnson: All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?'
 Cave Johnson: Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
 ~ Cave Johnson Portal 2 text dump

Luyren

Topic title.

Been playing a lot of Demon's Souls... when I have the time. Can't wait for Dark Souls to come out in a few weeks.

I watched a friend of mine play Demon's Souls yesterday. It looks very good. Heck, even stabbing King Doran 78 times for 40 minutes wasn't boring when he was telling me about the game.

Finished FEAR 2 a few days ago, currently only playing Resident Evil 5 with a friend, and replaying Super Metroid almost daily.
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.
Twitter

Hectate

My daughter always asks me to play Lego Star Wars 2. It can be tricky when she doesn't lnow what to do.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

chaosoul

Recently I've been playing team fortress 2 now thats free and also tons of minecraft with my friends.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

1MrPaul1

Last, was Diablo 2, play it many times, and always it's something new. But in fact, last game, this is my game :) playing in the morning before work and in the evening after work :)

coleislazy

I wish I had time to play games...

Squiddicus

I used to play Diablo II, then my computer froze while shutting down. :'( :'( :'(

R.I.P. Drecula.
"Cave Johnson: All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?'
 Cave Johnson: Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
 ~ Cave Johnson Portal 2 text dump

Blob

Paper Mario 2, L.A. Noire, Disgaea 4, and I'm almost always frequenting Modern Warfare 2 because of friends.

~ Blob

Ceric

Bastion and Deux Ex: Human Revolution.

Luyren

Bastion and Deux Ex: Human Revolution.
Are they good?

I'm planning to buy Bastion, but I'm in doubt if I'll get FEAR 3 or Deus Ex.
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.
Twitter

Duckaiser

I'm replaying Mega Man X Command Mission. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 8.

I actually just got Massimo's Jet Guillotine, which I never got before. It's a fun weapon.

Oh, I just love the new characters (the playable ones) in Command Mission. I really wish they could ever get to be in another Mega Man X game. That's one of my goals with Stencyl is to make a "normal" Mega Man X game with some of those characters in it. Marino especially could fit in pretty well.

Ethan

Spore, Dead Rising 2, Star Wars Battlefront II, and a little TF2 but eh Battlefront is more fun :D

I finally got a working of Ratchet: Deadlocked on PS2 again, so yeah, I'm playing that.

Strasteo

Recently I've been trying to fit in a match of TF2 when I can, just because, haha.

@Manuel: I highly recommend playing it if one has a PS3. It's a fantastic game. If you have either a PS3 or 360 though, Dark Souls, its spiritual successor, is coming out on Oct. 4 so I'd wait for that. It looks really promising, and is said to be 'even harder'. :]
@Luyren: I gotta say that even if you're level grinding it's still kind of fun because if you get complacent, the game won't forgive you, haha. Of course, New Game+ is a lot harder. Some call it the 'true Demon's Souls'.
@Blob: Oh man, Paper Mario 2. Awesome bro. You got Disgaea 4 too? Neat, I heard it's the best in the series yet.