What Have You Been Playing Lately?

aroncruce

game i just tried and feel it is an absolutely must play, 'Legend of Dungeon'. Stayed up wayyy to late last night playing this game it is outstanding.

ridhwaan08

Mark of the Ninja.It's truly amazing.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

philandy

I was playing "Rise of Mythos" before I found they were abusing platforms with name changes. Beyond that it's an interesting twist on CCG.

Lowan

I've been playing the heck out of Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes.  It's a super-fun RPG where the turn-based battles take place in the form of a puzzle game.  Best of all it's currently free on XBLA for gold members until 10/15.

misterfreeze

A simple Point n Click adventure on fastgames called THE WOK.
Graphics are beautiful and it's a tricky little so and so.
This is a type of game i'd like to create with Stencyl

carroll6

I tried 'The WOK'.  It's a FLASH game! Most of the others on here aren't Flash games.  Most of the Flash games I do not like.  Only a few that I really like.  I liked "The Last Stand".  Armor Games seem to have the best ones.  Many are released that are buggy, play too slow, etc.   The 'The Caribbean Admiral' is pretty good.  13 Days in Hell I play very often.  'Rizzouli and Ives' the first one was really good.  I liked 'The WOK'. 

Warzone Gamez

I've been playing ATON!!! Of Celtic Heroes... It's a really good MMORPG game for the iPad.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

ridhwaan08

I've been playing Leaf Me Alone lately .It's one of the best adventure games I've ever played.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

Larryadaniel82

Been splitting my time between Blockstory (way better than minecraft) and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Dimasko

Since no one's posted in a while:
Kingdom's of Amalur. Super underplayed RPG that I'd put up there with Bethesda's and Bioware's RPGs.

Unept

Risk of Rain. SO FUN.
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

firefaxx

Dishonored - totally awesome!!!  :)

Your'e an assassin out for revenge and you can choose to play it stealthy without killing anyone or never be seen, or choose to play it lethal and kill everything to get to your targets! Not many games give you the chance to be a good assassin :)

Great graphicstyle and story. Varitation in gamestyle and and the ways you can solve and decide wich way to go makes this game one of them most replayable I ever came across.
Just finished my third playthrough and I constanty find new ways to solve the missions :)
Got every single acheivement just becaue it was such a fun challenge!
The game, characters reactions, cutscenes and dialouges changes depending on your choosen gamestyle.
The more you go berzerk and kill, the more darker outcome!
I think this is the best game in this style for 2013.
With two great DLCs I think I continue to spend some more time in Dunwall :)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:35:17 am by firefaxx »

Hectate

Public Notice: I will be MIA for some period of time. Broken Age Act I came out today, and as a backer I have a solemn duty to consume this content immediately.  8)
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Photon

Pikmin 3.

Yes. Thank you, Nintendo. Thank you.

What floors me is the way this game breaks down complexity into manageable, memorable pieces. Its a game that powerfully magnifies "sum of the parts" strategy, and I do quite like the micromanagement aspect. The aesthetic and overall experience is just magnificent; a great game to have in my library, as I'm not as easy to truly impress these days.

I may actually spring for the DLC mission packs. 8)
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

Mineat

Public Notice: I will be MIA for some period of time. Broken Age Act I came out today, and as a backer I have a solemn duty to consume this content immediately.  8)

Same here for me while waiting for 3.0, knowing I've got plenty of the FFXIII trilogy leftovers to eat up.