What Have You Been Playing Lately?

kynbo

League of Legends
Pixel Piracy
Mount and Blade: Warband & Fire and Sword

I've been playing:

Making games.
I'm 17 years old, here to help and Entertain. {Also to make fun games}
ADAM: (http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/25588)
Also, if you need help making a platformer, search {Jumper} in Stencyl Forge. This is a player with everything you need in it, that i made. Enjoy!

Clawson1985

I've been playing Neo Scavenger, by blue bottle games. it's a post apocalyptic survival that's still in beta, runs on flash (part of the reason I just got Stencyl)

bonechill

Donkey Kong Country, Mario Bros 3
Play Gold Hunter on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Stencyl Arcade

Stevetheipad

Recently bought "Papers, Please", a dystopian game where you act as a government employee checking papers of people trying to enter the country. It's quite fun, you should get it on Steam.

Dammit, Ice PoP strikes again!

I've looked at it xD. Thanks for sharing!
I'm 17 years old, here to help and Entertain. {Also to make fun games}
ADAM: (http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/25588)
Also, if you need help making a platformer, search {Jumper} in Stencyl Forge. This is a player with everything you need in it, that i made. Enjoy!

MadManAdam

I've been playing The Swapper recently.  Cool challenging puzzle game.  I think it's a bit repetitious with all the puzzle solving and not much else but I haven't completed it yet so maybe that will change.  Also been playing Team Fortress 2 but admit it's a time sync and I'm getting motivated again to work on my own game. :)

Donni11

I have been Playing Super Smash Brothers  for Nintendo 3DS.
Peace

HarryK

I have been playing Wario Land 4 and Smash Bros for the 3ds

ICLHStudios

I recently played the first 2 assassins creed games (didn't like the first much, but enjoyed the second a great deal), just beat Darksiders 2 (and am now super sad about the death of THQ because that series is freaking awesome), and am slowly working towards 100% on Hyrule warriors.
Go here to begin reading my fantasy webcomic, updated every Thursday: http://fav.me/d674ji2

MadManAdam

Been playing Prison Architect recently.  Cool game.  Looking forward to see what the developers do with it.

irock

Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros 3

Super Mario 3D Land is surprisingly enjoyable

Unept

I'm playing Risk of Rain again. Still SO FUN. Though I'm worse at it than I was last year. Perhaps it's my age. Get off my lawn!
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

YodamanJer

It's one of my favorite recent Mario titles. It and "Galaxy" are probably my very favorites, although there will always be a special place for Super Mario 64!

I've been playing games on my PC and 3DS, namely MechWarrior Online, Goat Simulator, Super Mario 3D Land, A Link Between Worlds, and Paper Mario Sticker Star.
-Yodaman Jer

irock

It's one of my favorite recent Mario titles. It and "Galaxy" are probably my very favorites, although there will always be a special place for Super Mario 64!

I've been playing games on my PC and 3DS, namely MechWarrior Online, Goat Simulator, Super Mario 3D Land, A Link Between Worlds, and Paper Mario Sticker Star.
I like it more than Galaxy. In fact, Galaxy is my least favorite 3D Mario title. It's a game that tries to dictate your pace and doesn't give you much to master. If you compare a Super Mario 64 speedrun to a Super Mario Galaxy speedrun, the difference is staggering. Mario 64 is easy to pick up, but Mario's abilities have a huge amount of depth, so you're progressively learning and mastering Mario's movement throughout your playthrough, and even when you complete the game, there's still probably way more for you to learn. The potential of Mario's movement is so high in that game, and that's what makes it great. Easy to learn, difficult to master—that's great game design. Mario Galaxy doesn't really have any of that; you're near the maximum level of play from the get-go, and that level of play isn't exciting; you never feel like you're doing something awesome.