A Second Leap of Faith!

Hectate

I'd love to only work 11 hours a day, 4 days a week!  :(
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

KungFuFurby

Well, you're not the only one having a bit of a slowdown.

Progress-wise, my own game for progress is just me not properly fitting in my programming. I've become a lot busier, which makes me, accidentally or purposefully, put some stuff in the backlog.

My TODO list before even getting to the first boss fight is:
- Get the enemy AI to incorporate multiple attacks (I have a second green furby for an idea that uses a weapon. It's quite weak, though, and it isn't even incorporated into the game yet.)
- Get items functional.
- Get the sword to use multiple modes. Power-ups (which will come in later in the game) will be done later.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:25:25 am by KungFuFurby »
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games

Epic428

Well I've resumed progress on this game. I've added an updated version whIch just makes use of events with some simplified code. I also have a majority of levels in place. I'd like to get this game behind me so I'm going to work on "angry birds"-like mouse controls. Then I can set the game up on iOS and flesh it out more. I think we are expecting to have the flash version totally finished within 2 weeks. I'd really like to work on a new game and start something fresh.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

KungFuFurby

And with that, I'll get going on finishing the soundtrack. I technically only have one level theme, but I personally still want to make a little ending track... ^_^

Somestimes, when I hit a switch (this occurred first on the second level), the music got muted.

And the game crashes after Level 4. The browser doesn't freeze, but I'm on a black screen and I can open the console, and I get a negative time on Flash's end.
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games