Royalty-free 2D graphics

gamegfx

Hi game devs!

I produce 2d graphics for games and sell it on different microstocks. If you need 2d assets for your games please check my folio here  or my facebook page here. Thanks!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:58:31 am by gamegfx »

sdieters

Great works!
May i ask what your rates are for custom animated characters?
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

gamegfx

Great works!
May i ask what your rates are for custom animated characters?

thanks! Unfortunately right at the moment I am busy with ongoing projects:(

xTage

nice!! did you make game icons too?

xTage

sorry, I did not mean icons for in-game, but the logo icon. like that in attach.

Nomosoft

I really like some of the things in your portfolio. I especially like the colorful bottles, and tubes, and gems.

You should consider putting more of your work up on the Envato network. You have hundreds of items up at Dollar Picture Club, but only a handful on your Envato account. Your Envato account also only has individual items, like one football helmet, or one motorcycle. Your portfolios on other sites have collections of multiple items. At Dollar Picture Club, I can purchase nine football helmets from you in a single transaction for $1; on Envato, I would have to make nine separate purchases at $5 each to get those same helmets.

It's not just about the price. Everything I see in your portfolio is worth way more than $1. I buy a lot of stuff from the Envato network, though, and I already have accounts and credits, there. If you had the same selection up on the Envato network as you do on Dollar Picture Club and some of the other sites, I'd definitely buy one or two items.

gamegfx

I really like some of the things in your portfolio. I especially like the colorful bottles, and tubes, and gems.

You should consider putting more of your work up on the Envato network. You have hundreds of items up at Dollar Picture Club, but only a handful on your Envato account. Your Envato account also only has individual items, like one football helmet, or one motorcycle. Your portfolios on other sites have collections of multiple items. At Dollar Picture Club, I can purchase nine football helmets from you in a single transaction for $1; on Envato, I would have to make nine separate purchases at $5 each to get those same helmets.

It's not just about the price. Everything I see in your portfolio is worth way more than $1. I buy a lot of stuff from the Envato network, though, and I already have accounts and credits, there. If you had the same selection up on the Envato network as you do on Dollar Picture Club and some of the other sites, I'd definitely buy one or two items.

Hi. Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion!

When I start to  publish my works at fotolia they didn't have Dollar Picture Club and they didn't ask my opinion about they new price politics when they launched DPC:(

According to Envato at the moment I am in process of publishing big UI game sets there, but they have really complicated publish requirements.  Also they don't like single items at all. They are looking for big graphic sets, but  reality is that for me more profitable to sell hundreds of single assets at shutterstock than one big set at envato.

Still I am trying to find perfect way how to satisfy game developers needs. In nearest time I'll publish assets sets at envato and probably I'll try Creative Market as well:)

Innes

Have you thought about doing a Kickstarter, offering a package of game art assets?

I know this has been done before, raising what appears to be a good sum: www.kickstarter.com/projects/994920323/indie-graphics-builder-2-create-sprites-for-your-g

This guy has done it twice over two years, raising almost $30,000 in total.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

Nomosoft

According to Envato at the moment I am in process of publishing big UI game sets there, but they have really complicated publish requirements.  Also they don't like single items at all. They are looking for big graphic sets, but  reality is that for me more profitable to sell hundreds of single assets at shutterstock than one big set at envato.

Still I am trying to find perfect way how to satisfy game developers needs. In nearest time I'll publish assets sets at envato and probably I'll try Creative Market as well:)

I almost never buy a single item. I prefer themed sets. I'm probably not the only person like that. The image in your first post is a perfect example of the sort of thing I like to buy. There are enough elements in that image for me to prototype an entire game.

Let us know when you have things up on Envato.

The Kickstarter idea the guy above me mentioned is also something to consider. The indie market has a ravenous appetite for quality graphics at a reasonable (read: cheap) price. I'd love to see more things like the Indie Graphics Builder/Bundle.

gamegfx

http://graphicriver.net/item/ice-games-gui-pack/9124912 so I published my first GUI set at envato and they put price 6$ for it. I think it's super cheap. Let's see how it works in comparison  with other microstock platforms.

Innes

I think $6 is excellentvalue for that GUI kit.

I know it's their standard wording, but I think the summary of the license is poorly worded:

Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.

I inferred from this that I could create one game that end users could not pay for for. However, in the FAQ, it gives the example that I could include a sound in a game and put it in an App Store, from which I would infer that I could sell the game.

Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

gamegfx

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 05:42:54 am by gamegfx »