28 Minute Jam 1

Justin

28-Minute Jam 1

Participants:
- Blob (WALRUS FUN GAME FREE DOWNLOAD)
- Irock (Trees go to Town on You LLAMA)

Reviews (in order played):

Trees go to Town on You LLAMA

This humorous sandbox game had me ROFLing and LMAOing at the unexpected and quirky behavior of the two-eyed things. Graphics were a nice 8 bit style, though the blinking I's were a little jarring. Overall an enjoyable experience. Great game!!

WALRUS FUN GAME FREE DOWNLOAD

This abomination of 27 minutes of coding and 1 minutes of testing and short breaks is one of the most frustrating games you will play all day. Maybe even tomorrow, too. The amusing graphic style will pull you in, but there's nothing amusing about the gameplay. I probably spent more time trying to beat it than Blob spent making it. Worst game ever! (I did beat it eventually. Never playing this game again).

Results:
First Place: Blob
Second Place: Irock

Congratulations to you both! I'm looking forward to 28-Minute Jam II

For Live Support: Join our discord channel and ping me @justin.

irock

I suspect foul play.

Congrats Blob!

Blob

I'm honored I was able to compete in the very first 28 Minute Jam. Congrats to all the participants, you're all winners!

Hopefully now I'm more prepared than ever to make games.

Hectate

Awww I missed the 28MJI. When will 28MJII be?
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Justin

We do not yet have any plans for a continuation of this series. Our company will wait for a wide-ranging demographic to voice their opinions and consider further steps from there. We will not actually listen to those opinions, but it's important that our jam is seen to be an idea worth talking about. Thank you for your interest, sir, and have a nice day. *monocle fancy top-hat tip*

Hectate

:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Callan S

Does first place go to the worst game?

Justin

No, of course not. First place goes to the best game. What in the world would give you the idea that it goes to the worst? :S

Callan S

How 'WALRUS FUN ' was described as the worst, but got first place.