Google Leaderboard and Achievements [Request to Jon]

ahmadoweda

I couldn't find any reason why the google game services are not integrated in Stencyl till now like the game center is integrated for IOS? It is a must, it increases the value of all stencyl android games, it will increase the value of Stencyl itself as a game maker. Tons of people requested it and people still requesting it everyday, is there an answer? Why it is not available till now? Is there any plan? Please Jon tell us.

rob1221

I believe it's planned for Stencyl 3.3.  As I mentioned in my previous posts about the Google Game Services, it is very difficult to implement compared to some other SDKs, so it hasn't been a high priority.

ahmadoweda

Just because it's difficult to be implemented so it's not high priority? I think the priority of what will be implemented should depend on how it will affect the game and stencyl overall, not on how easy it can be implemented. I wish I could do it myself..

rob1221

Time spent is also important, especially for a small company like Stencyl.  Things that take longer are pushed to the side unless they're game-breaking issues.

ahmadoweda

Yes it's not game-breaking issue, but it is very important game-making issue