Artist looking for Programmer.

ridhwaan08

Hello there fellow Stencylers

My name is Ridhwaan Patel.I am a pixel artist,looking for a programmer/ Brogrammer ,to collaborate with for an action platformer.

Well as mentioned before the game is an action platformer in the vein of games like Super Crate Box,Fez and Stencyl classic Tiny Guns by adventure islands.You play as a variety of actors trying to kill your opponent in a local co-op game.I have got the bare bones engine running which you can try over HERE (WASD and F for player1 and Arrows and L for player2).

Sorry for the low pic quality  :-[

Well first of all you have to be a programmer and then you also need to have a bit of experience(which I'll obviously want to see be it a game or just prototypes I just need to know that you'll be up to the task)

Well I suppose you could just Google me; my life isn't exactly private... but I'm basically a Indian living in South Africa who's trying to break into the indie scene.

Contact details:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RidhwaanPatel
email:ridu08@gmail.com
OR you can PM me

PM or email me to discuss any further details like money or if you have any questions.

Some other stuff:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:45:11 am by ridhwaan08 »
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

ceosol

Just like with the shooter game below this, I do not believe a real time multiplayer extension is available.

ridhwaan08

Just like with the shooter game below this, I do not believe a real time multiplayer extension is available.

@Ceosol thanks for the reply.The game is local multiplayer(as in you play from the same PC) therefore I do not require a multiplayer extension.Look  at the bare-bones engine to see what I mean -  http://www.fastswf.com/2rJMRsE .

Audrey Hepburn

ceosol

That is super cute. I love the flipping graphic when they jump.

I would offer up my services, but I am not great with platformers. I'll still try to help out if you need me.

Chuck

ridhwaan08

That is super cute. I love the flipping graphic when they jump.
Thanks ;D.Pm'd you.

Position still open if anyone is interested.

Audrey Hepburn