Actor in front of rectangle? [Solved]

Zeanon

I made the sprite for the actor to disappear and set it to show when the rectangle is drawing but it does not make the actor to come on top of the rectangle. In stead it stays behind the rectangle.
I am sure there is something i am not doing so does anyone have a clue?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 06:58:18 am by Zeanon »

Basseman

Make sure you place them on different layers !!

Zeanon

The Draw of the rectangle is made by a scene behavior so is it set to a specific layer? I'll look on it.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:08:43 pm by Zeanon »

letmethink

If you draw using a scene behaivour it is always drawn on the top layer. With an actor I believe you can specify front back or middle (not sure). Either that or it draws on the actor's layer.
~Letmethink

Zeanon

Or could there be a way to send the rectangle back so the actor would be at front?

sdieters

Do you happen to want to show an actor which represents the one who is speaking? in that case you can also move the rectangle next to where that actor should be.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

Zeanon

Well basically i want the rectangle to be the box for a menu i want to create and i want certain settings to appear when the rectangle is triggered.. Thus i need some actors to show in front of it that will be used as buttons to these settings

Zeanon

Its ok i found a way around it.. thanks for the suggestions.