Behaviour for character swinging

zhero

I open programfile-stencyl-extension-extension and extract it but nothing happen.

zhero

for information im using windowss

SadiQ

Is there a specific reason why you're not reading and using the How to Install and Enable an Extesnion thread posted where you downloaded the Joints extension?
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

zhero

oh i found my problem, its not work cz my stencyl is 3.0 ver, when im udpte to new ver it work now. thankyou for your help  :)

zhero

now i have question which atribute and behaviour i must put on actor?
i make hooked, and atributr (hooked type boolean)
i put behaviour as sadic said on hooked? but not work.
there is a behaviour with list  ( create distance joint between : i dont see playeractor to use as setting,

can you help?

SadiQ

I have a feeling you should have started with a smaller game to learn how to do things in Stencyl. I would highly recommend the Crash Courses 
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

zhero

I dont need learn that course, look my game and see what i've done it

Using Joint is new for me, i never make the game using joint anyway, so i  dont know how to put that or where i must put joint behaviour. i need tutorial to make character swinging thats all i need.  ::)

SadiQ

I dont need learn... i need tutorial....
A tutorial is supposed to Teach you something, but since you don't need to Learn, I fail to see how a tutorial might help you with your problems.
I for one will no longer reply in this thread.

zhero

cz youre  not help the straight, just say few part and not really help.
i ask A and you answer B , it looks like you dont  realy want to help

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:21:35 pm by zhero »