i build soccer game. need help.

yog1

I will tell you the truth.
I want to build a game it would be interesting and will attract a lot of people.

Play against someone in real time it's really fun!

I have no problem to pay a bit for someone to build it,
The question whether it is possible in stencyl?

SadiQ

I have no problem to pay a bit for someone to build it,
The question whether it is possible in stencyl?
Yes it is possible in Stencyl however...
The "pay a bit" part should probably consist of a around 4 digits to get things going. Then you'd need a few more digits for the server hosting and so on.
In that article you should see the " extremely advanced users" part so you can't exactly go any cheaper than that.
Should you still be interested create a topic in the Paid Work subforum.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

yog1

if i build all game...and devloper fix only multiplayer on real time... This thing will cost so expensive?

letmethink

Multiplayer is the most difficult aspect of it which requires a lot of in depth specific knowledge so I suspect it will.
~Letmethink

SadiQ

if i build all game...and devloper fix only multiplayer on real time...
Creating a single player game and then adding multiplayer will be impossible without HEAVY modifications of the single player part.
Generally real time multiplayer API's (or extensions) are built specifically for said game, so those modifications will need to be done by the person adding multiplayer  to your game, and because the single player part of the game needs to be modified completely, that game will be entirely made by the person adding the extension. That means he will make the game from scratch, which means the only way to have any real time multiplayer game is to pay for somebody to create the game for you from scratch (and that takes time and probably lots of $$)
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

yog1

Oh,
Disappointment.

About playing against the computer.
You can give ideas what commands to use ..
How to have a computer that he should head the ball to the goal on the left.
(I remind you, the game is like the head soocer)

SadiQ

You can give ideas what commands to use ..

It's not as easy as you think. If people placed AI at almost the same difficulty as the multiplayer part, you can probably figure out it's not just a few "commands" that you can easily add to your game.
At the most basic level you need to always check the position of the computer player, the position of the ball, how and when must the computer hit the ball, calculate the angle and force needed to send the ball in the direction you want(and probably more?). Then you must figure out how to make it act more natural, and probably a way to balance it's skill level (nobody wants to always loose to a computer).