Mr Tart 1.2 available on iOS and Mac. Version 1.1 for Android!

Max Finch

Today was very productive!

I purchased an iPad Mini 2 yesterday and found out Mr Tart on iPad has quite a few issues. Well they've all been ironed out and I was able to add new achievements, tarts, and features to the game today! Here are some gifs of Classy Tart and Zombie Tart :)

As of right now all poptarts have animations :) I'd show Mrs Tart but I haven't unlocked her yet. Tomorrow I record new sounds for all three, clean up animations, test, and etc. I hope to send out this update by monday.

Stevetheipad

Awesome! I hope you like your new iPad :)

Max Finch

Oh I do :) it's the 64 GB lte mini. My favorite app so far is Duet display, I'm hoping it pays for itself soon so I can grab a DSLR and purchase pixelmator, that would great

Stevetheipad

Oh I do :) it's the 64 GB lte mini. My favorite app so far is Duet display, I'm hoping it pays for itself soon so I can grab a DSLR and purchase pixelmator, that would great
I own duet display and Pixelmator and love both (though I wish pixelmator had better vector support). However, I've been holding off on renewing my App Store license this year because I haven't made my money back in the past. Maybe soon. :)

Max Finch

I've made enough back but we will see if I renew this year in July

ChristianEs

hello max glockling, just to point out an error in the game:
on android ,i just start playing and some spikes are blank (like when an atlas is not loaded, a small white square you now)

Max Finch

Never heard of that bug before... I lost the Keystore for android and honestly developing for Android has been nothing but a bad experience so I'm sorry to say but don't expect updates for Android anymore. Not like I can update anyways

Max Finch

Mr Tart is now available on Mac OSX!

Mr Tart 1.2
Available on Mac FREE
DOWNLOAD

This is a slightly limited version of the iOS version. There's no leaderboards, achievements, and some characters are already unlocked due to limitations

Max Finch

Version 1.2 out now for iOS!

NEW FRIENDS

Mr Tart has made some new friends!

-Classy Tart: Like a sir

-Mrs Tart: Secret admirer

-Zombie Tart: Back from the dead

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

-3 new achievements come along with Mr Tart’s new friends!

SHARE YOUR SCORES

-You can now share your scores to Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and E-Mail! #MrTart

IPAD OPTIMIZED!

I recently purchased an iPad Mini and saw how bad Mr Tart was on iPad :( ((
I'm more than happy to say that this has been fixed! Sorry!

On the bright side Mr Tart is a blast to play on iPad now :)

BUG FIXES

Mr Tart had a few problems that have been fixed :D
Things like unlocking Blueberry Tart should not be as difficult

OPTIMIZATIONS

Just some general under the hood stuff.
New icon
New Screenshots