We've issued a couple post-release updates to 3.2, in case you haven't noticed.
Build 7994 - December 16, 2014
- Fix: Null pointer when an actor still exists even though it's layer was removed.
- Fix: Animated tiles not saving to the right filename.
- Fix: Missing block help texts (event.helper.thisactor.help and event.helper.otheractor.help)
- Fix: Stencyl fails to launch when there is an error reading the extensions dir
- Fix: Error when creating IPA (NPE in IOUtils.copyLarge because of custom Entitlements.plist)
- Fix: cannot save game when resource pack icon size cannot be determined (IllegalArgumentException: Width (-1) and height (-1) cannot be <= 0)
- Fix: uncaught exception for out-of-sync blocks with no fields (IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at RangeCheck)
- Fix: Unknown action: menu.gameedit: "Download" and others (wrong action listener registered)
- Fix: unexpected problem when right-clicking to close a tab
- Fix: frame rate drop and random crashes when putting "always active" in a "when updating" event
Build 7972 - December 12, 2014
- Fix: No Extensions were loading.