"Always" "when created" blocks missing!

Akseli Koskela

This is a new and bizarre bug. I've been getting it on my little old WinXP laptop, it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often enough to be annoying. Sometime when I create a new behaviour, the new behaviour screen opens without the "always", "when created" etc. blocks!

coleislazy

Do you use any non-latin characters in the name of the behavior? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Alexin

Another thing too, just to make sure, hit ctrl-E to rearrange the blocks. They could be hidden for some weird some reason.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

erikgoad

I started experiencing this issue as well. Whenever I attempt to create a new behavior or copy and existing behavior there are no blocks displayed. Opening the existing behaviors displays them correctly, though. Checking my logs I've found this error shows up every time I create any new behavior:

"[ERR] No such JAR file or directory: games/-removed-/snippets/Design_55_55_MochiAd.design
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:61)
   at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:55)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.designer.EditArea.readXMLFromString(EditArea.java:400)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.designer.EditArea.loadSnippetFromDisk(EditArea.java:424)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.designer.EditArea.<init>(EditArea.java:765)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.designer.SnippetDesigner.createEditArea(SnippetDesigner.java:467)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.designer.SnippetDesigner.<init>(SnippetDesigner.java:253)
   at stencyl.sw.editors.snippet.SnippetDesignTab.<init>(SnippetDesignTab.java:98)
   at stencyl.sw.app.doc.Workspace.fetchEditorForResource(Workspace.java:578)
   at stencyl.sw.app.doc.Workspace.finishOpenResource(Workspace.java:435)
   at stencyl.sw.app.tasks.OpenResourceTask.doInBackground(OpenResourceTask.java:64)
   at stencyl.sw.app.tasks.OpenResourceTask.doInBackground(OpenResourceTask.java:20)
   at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
   at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:655)"