Highlighting specific words in text?

SunYatSen

Hello!

In my game there is a character that informs the player about a new obstacle or enemy when he/she encounters it. I have been trying to figure out if there is a simple way that I could highlight (change the color of) specific words in the character's dialog that may be more important than the others. Similar to how the Zelda games always have the word Ganon in a different color than the other words in the dialog. There is probably a super easy solution, I just can't figure it out!

Any help would be AWESOME! THANKS!!  :D

sdieters

Its not as easy as you might think. Especially if you are trying to achieve a typewriter effect. You have to change the font color on runtime which in my experience is something stencyl doesnt like (with the old build at least)
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

SunYatSen

Thanks for the reply! I am not trying to do a typewriter effect. All the text appears at one time, hopefully that makes it simpler. If it's not too difficult to explain, how would I go about changing the font color on runtime?  ???

Worst case scenario I'll just leave a gap in the text and add the highlighted text as its own thing separately in the gap.