Fuzzy Graphics after upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2

Unept

Below is screenshot of the same game before and after I upgraded to 3.2 (b8059). On the left you see that the circles are pretty crisp with no dirty outlines. On the right, you see the black outlines. I have tried a couple things to fix this, like re-importing graphics, cleaning them up from the games folder after importing, changing display settings from 4x to 2x, etc. Nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:08:49 pm by Unept »
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

yoplalala

Is it on windows ? I had kind of the same problem and I removed the antialiasing.
On my game the antialiasing worked great on flash but not on windows, when it was the same on 3.1

Unept

It's on iOS, sorry, forgot to specify.
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

Unept

So I switched back from 3.2 to 3.1, and now the graphics are crisp and clean again. Any idea why that would be the case?

Unept

Anyone? I'm back in 3.2. This is still kicking my butt. I've tested every scenario that I can think of with the graphics, and it still comes out messed up.
- Game is 320x480
- Scale to Fit (Full Screen)
- All graphics imported at 4x.
- Tested on ipad 2 and iPhone 6. Same problem on both.

Usually at this point I assume I'm missing something obvious, and I just need someone to ask the right questions and point it out to me.