[Updated] Brave Ball (completed game here)

smigy

added multiples enemies and the possibility to collect money, will upload the new version soon

smigy

game is pretty much done, I should upload the full version on a day or two

smigy

Brave Balls is finally done, but I can't upload it to the arcade because it's over 16mb... I don't know if it's allowed but I will upload it somewhere else and link to it later on. Gotta sleep right now, like I really have to.

Donni11

Brave Balls is finally done, but I can't upload it to the arcade because it's over 16mb... I don't know if it's allowed but I will upload it somewhere else and link to it later on. Gotta sleep right now, like I really have to.
I'm SO exited to see the final game  :D !!!!
Peace

smigy

Well I woke up this morning, opened stencyl. There was a little update or something like that then I had to relogin to my account. Everything seemed fine but when I opened the game project the was no screens at all. I am pretty sure that I saved yesterday and there were 6 screen on the game.
What a weird bug, I don't have any backups, finally now I figured their importance..... I hope it doesn't take me too long to make those screens again....

smigy

I reworked the lost scenes and I'm done with the game, expect that the final size of the game is over 41 which is too much. I made a thread about it here http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,39082.new.html
If you can help please either comment here or on that post, thanks in advance

smigy

The size problem is solved. Thanks a lot minimo for your help, game updated on the main thread

Donni11

I love the new update SUPER cool  :) !!!!
Peace

smigy

I love the new update SUPER cool  :) !!!!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it

smigy

game placed on fgl, got a bid on the first day of 90 dollars

letmethink

What was the rating on fgl?
~Letmethink

smigy

What was the rating on fgl?
I got 6.5 along with a list of improvements to do. I guess it's ok but I'm working on the improvements to make the game better.