Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[IOS/Android] Simple Share to email/Twitter/Facebook etc[V1.9.4]

1MrPaul1

don't understood, is it possible to share screenshot with the game url to facebook from android or not?
thanks

robinschaafsma

don't understood, is it possible to share screenshot with the game url to facebook from android or not?
thanks
No, both will not share in same sharemessage to Facebook.
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

1MrPaul1

thanks
Oh sad, I hoped you are included this option, image without link to the game is almost useless

robinschaafsma

thanks
Oh sad, I hoped you are included this option, image without link to the game is almost useless

It is an policies by Facebook not by me, so I can't include this
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

robinschaafsma

update
- 1.9.2 update(2017-03-19) Added Android Gradle support for openfl4

If you already purchases this extension, just login to your account on my store to re-download this extension.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:16:27 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

UPDATE

- 1.9.3 update(2017-05-16) 
-Tested for Stencyl 3.5,
-Required byRobin Toolset Extension Manager

- 1.9.4 update(2017-05-18)
-Fix: Crash on some iOS Devices

If you already download this extension from my store, login to your account on the store and re-download the extension

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:29:14 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com