Mlp: Shadows of Cantelot

stnclsj

Just little stealth platformer which i made for one not popular gamesjam. "My little pony" series related. Controls: 'Space' - to start game, skip story (sorry, only cyrillic texts, my English too bad), end level (in proper location); Left and Right arrows - move; 'Z' - jump (double jump possible, but raises some alarm).
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/29709

8Bit Pony

Oh that is awesome! I love the the graphics! :D

bambucha

The game looks really good! Love it!
One thing you could try out is changing the collision shapes on the pony, because i think they are rectangular now (right?). I think it would feel a lot better if you made them circular in some places (head).
Check out my games:
Highway Dodger    Highway Dodger 2     Dev Blog (in the making)

stnclsj

Oh that is awesome! I love the the graphics! :D
Thanks. All graphics new and unique but not so good quality i guess. I can do much better. Just not polished it because of limited contest time.
One thing you could try out is changing the collision shapes on the pony, because i think they are rectangular now (right?). I think it would feel a lot better if you made them circular in some places (head).
Rectangular shape much easier to control. With it i can be sure that player wont stuck somewhere. What is the advantage of circular shape?

bambucha

Rectangular shape much easier to control. With it i can be sure that player wont stuck somewhere. What is the advantage of circular shape?
It would feel better if you hit your head on a corner of a block. Just add a circular collision, it shouldn't take more than a minute. But thats just my opinion anyway :P
Check out my games:
Highway Dodger    Highway Dodger 2     Dev Blog (in the making)