Tower Attack

Ethan

Essentially, a reverse Tower Defense.

You have a certain budget and you have to buy ships to try and get to the enemy's base. You pick in the order of the ships in a "playlist"-like GUI that shows the upcoming ships that you are sending.

Meanwhile, the AI can improve and place their own towers.

Basically, a role reversal. I'm sure this has been thought of before

Jon

Looking forward to this. I've attempted tower "offense" in the past in different forms.

By the way, how did you end up resolving your login issue?

Ceric

Can you buy different types of ships or do you customize the ships you send (or both)?

Wonko the Sane

Sounds interesting. Sounds a bit like Anti-TD.
Wow! A signature! How fascinating! How amazing! How- *falls asleep*

Ethan

Looking forward to this. I've attempted tower "offense" in the past in different forms.

By the way, how did you end up resolving your login issue?
I'm not going to actually go after this project for a while- it's just something that came to mind and I had to write it down somehow.

And I resolved the login issue by logging out and then logging back in, and then pressing Forums before I pressed anything else. I don't know what the heck happened.

@Ceric: Yeah you buy different ships.

@Wonko: I'll check that game out

Ethan

Sorry for the double post, but it's the summer now and I'm really looking for a new project. Are there any experienced Stencylers that would want to code this? (I'm down for pretty much any kind of game but this one would be my preference)

katana

Well, do you mean alone, or with your help?
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?
<Katana>: Blob: back me up :c
<Stevetheipad>: what's the "move pen to" block?
<Blob>: irock you are wrong
<Blob>: it's 2 against 1 we live in a democracy

Ethan

Like to work together to make the game

katana

Well I'll be willing to work together (never tried before, don't blame me for any major problems, injuries, or deaths), how's it going to work?
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?

Palmar

Maybe this game will be such as "Angry Birds"?

katana

No. Just no. Don't bring up that despicable attempt at a game here.