I'm finally among the pro's :)

SadiQ

I'm one of the few :)

EDIT: Added another pro :)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:13:31 pm by SadiQ »
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

choppedupmonkey

Congrats! but what determines a pro?
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

SadiQ

Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Justin

lol

Congrats, dude.

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

SadiQ

Thanks mate. Maybe I should use that picture as my forum avatar :)

Hectate

Lol, two post counts would get confusing.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

SadiQ

Yep. That's why I would do it :)

Hectate

SadiQ: to answer your question you asked in IRC while I was away...
Code: [Select]
c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C copy "$(ProjectDir)\Source\scripts\Design*.hx" "$(ProjectDir)\..\..\games\$(ProjectName)\snippets\"
c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C xcopy "$(ProjectDir)\Source\scripts\*.hx" "$(ProjectDir)\..\..\games\$(ProjectName)\code\" /Y /exclude:c:\exclude.txt
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

letmethink

I shall be pro soon.
~Letmethink

Justin

Woah cool letmethink stop posting. Use an alt account. Okay bye.

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

Photon

Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

SadiQ

SadiQ: to answer your question you asked in IRC while I was away...
Code: [Select]
c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C copy "$(ProjectDir)\Source\scripts\Design*.hx" "$(ProjectDir)\..\..\games\$(ProjectName)\snippets\"
c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C xcopy "$(ProjectDir)\Source\scripts\*.hx" "$(ProjectDir)\..\..\games\$(ProjectName)\code\" /Y /exclude:c:\exclude.txt

Thanks Hectate.

SadiQ

I shall be pro soon.
I'll add you next to me so I won't be alone :)
Congrats btw :)