In need of desperate help!!!

vyerra

Hi everyone,
      I am new to the app development community. I was successfully in creating an ipa file for my ios game using stencyl. But when I try to upload it for testing to itunes using application  loader, its showing the following error.

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
   /var/folders/9j/b_91mzlj3yz0k0725_7mq7x40000gp/T/04073745-45C2-438C-A6E9-FE3B31F986CB/978527051.itmsp - Error Messages:
      ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'beta-reports-active' in 'Payload/prayogam.app/prayogam'."

Please help me figure out how to solve this problem. Thank you very much in advance.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:20:25 pm by vyerra »

vyerra

Anyone please help me..... :-[

choppedupmonkey

I have never done iOS, but I'm gonna guess it has something to do with your iOS certificate. Maybe make a new one?
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

Stevetheipad

Delete the whole thing and start over using the stencyl pedia article word for word.

colburt187

Did you ever fix this error?

I just got the same one and fixed it by generating the profiles again and refreshing them in x-code.

aguamyst

I am getting this error too: ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'beta-reports-active' in 'Payload/myapp.app/myapp'."

aguamyst

Has anyone figured out the solution to this?  :'(

colburt187

I think it is because you have old profiles on your device. Like I said, x-code fixes this for you. If you are able to test a project in x-code then do that. I tested a unity project in x-code. Otherwise I think you need to go into x-code and manually remove the profiles on your device then add the new ones.

aguamyst

I think it is because you have old profiles on your device. Like I said, x-code fixes this for you. If you are able to test a project in x-code then do that. I tested a unity project in x-code. Otherwise I think you need to go into x-code and manually remove the profiles on your device then add the new ones.

Yes, I think I did that properly, but I still get the error. Xcode doesn't build my game when I export the project, I get a ton of haxe errors.

aguamyst

I got it to work. Thanks for your help!

Steps I took to fix:
Deleted all the old profiles from Key Access.
Created and installed new profiles from the Members Center as Stencyl advises.
Created the games's .xcodeproj in Stencyl and opened it in Xcode.
In Xcode, I needed to make sure that I do not refresh the account details because it would reinstall and use the old ones for some reason.  Then I just needed to assign the Team ID because it was also causing an issue.  Closed Xcode.
 Then I created the .ipa file by publishing to ios and choosing app store in Stencyl instead of ad hoc, which made a difference with the Application Loader because the Application Loader does not take the ad hoc version.
Done!