Flapping Cage (Android / iOS)

havana24

Trailer on Youtube

Android and iOS version available at

FlappingCage.com

Make your Bird fly and don't touch the spikes!
In Flapping Cage, birds are trapped into cages full of spikes and traps...
Let them flap through hundreds of different rooms unaware of what will come next!

Every 10 scores you'll be teleported in a new room with random obstacles, In which room will you die?
Challenge hundreds of player online in 4 different servers (newbie, junior, pro and elite) with leaderboards that will be refreshed every hour (The game works also offline)!

Flapping Cage includes:

• 57 Skins to unlock.
  • 72 Achievements.
  • 150 collectable feathers.
  • 10 collectable stars.
  • 21 different rooms.
  • 18 Ranking levels.
  • 5 types of Medals (if you play online): Golden, Silver, Bronze, Top 10 and Top 30.
  • 4 types of leaderboard server.
  • App playable Online and Offline.

I hope you guys like it, Ratings and Comments are really appreciated! Thanks in advance!  :D
-Alessandro
My Website: www.havana24.net

Almakos

To me this looks like an instant success. Easy controls, nice graphics, it has bird in it. All ready for the win.
Good luck Alessandro!
Fishing Fantasy Trailer

riki82

Awesome!!!  ;)
I try it now!

choppedupmonkey

Wow man! That is awesome. great concept, graphics, and leaderboard integrations. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take u to make this game?  I think this will definitely be a successful game, you already got 5,000-10,000 downloads! that's crazy in my opinion!
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

havana24

Thanks Almakos and riki82, I'm glad that you like it! :)

choppedupmonkey I've started this 5 months ago roughly, but I've done the most part in the last two months.
Android version was released 1 month ago, that's why it has already a user base. ;)

Joraanpe

Wow Alessandro this is great! Im really happy to see how much you have improved with the time and how polished you are making your games now!

Im really a fan of your development and your style, it inspires me to put more effort on my games as well!

Id really love if you could teach us some, or share with us some tips,
like how did you do to get that solid installation amounts in such short time?
 and also can't avoid wondering, how exactly did you work your highscore feature? did you use stencyl's highscore extension of M.E or did u make your own? i can see your method is pretty good and shows your own position on the rank and stuff!

Keep it up and best wishes for you and your projects mate!

choppedupmonkey

Wow Alessandro this is great! Im really happy to see how much you have improved with the time and how polished you are making your games now!

Im really a fan of your development and your style, it inspires me to put more effort on my games as well!

Id really love if you could teach us some, or share with us some tips,
like how did you do to get that solid installation amounts in such short time?
 and also can't avoid wondering, how exactly did you work your highscore feature? did you use stencyl's highscore extension of M.E or did u make your own? i can see your method is pretty good and shows your own position on the rank and stuff!

Keep it up and best wishes for you and your projects mate!

I would like some suggestions too! you have it down pact! :)
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

havana24

Joraanpe thank you! :)

The amount of installations comes from cross promotion through my other Apps.
Basically you need to build a portfolio of apps and, after that, every time you release a new game you need to update all the other Apps in order to push the new one.
Regarding the leaderboard is made by me from scratch, using my webdesigner skills.
It was made using a server side language (PHP), a database MYSQL and the POST block of Stencyl! ;)
I think it's the same system that mdotedot used to create this leaderboard extension.

Hope this helps, and thanks for comment! :)

batuhancan

My compliments, this looks promising! Definitely downloading this :)

Joraanpe

Joraanpe thank you! :)

The amount of installations comes from cross promotion through my other Apps.
Basically you need to build a portfolio of apps and, after that, every time you release a new game you need to update all the other Apps in order to push the new one.
Regarding the leaderboard is made by me from scratch, using my webdesigner skills.
It was made using a server side language (PHP), a database MYSQL and the POST block of Stencyl! ;)
I think it's the same system that mdotedot used to create this leaderboard extension.

Hope this helps, and thanks for comment! :)

I see, thats smart. Once again congrats for your success!!
And yeah, M.E. made that extension you told us about, actually im using and does an awesome job! The only issue is that he haven't been able to include the feature to show your own position at the highscore list :(

Also, if you allow me to ask an extra doubt.... How did you do to figure out the player's country? Thats another good move as well!

Keep it up my friend!

Vectrex71

Looks great, nice design ! Professional look ! I like it !

Many new ideas for that genre

Hope you will have success !!

havana24

Thank you batuhancan and Vectrex71! :)

Joraanpe you just need to use one of the geolocation class in php around the internet, like this one;D

RongerBom

Wow. Amazing! Excellent graphics. Fun to play, wish you all the best out there!