Dialog Extension Tutorial Series

TheIndieStation

So after Justin's latest update for the Dialog Extension, you now also have access to a data structure extension. This latest extension allows you to fully customize the way the Dialog behaviors works. The issue is, even with the already provided documentation on Justin's website, it's still a very complex system to understand. The last couple of days I spend all my focus into understanding how the extension works, and I will start recording a full guide for both the Data and Dialog extension tomorrow.

In case some of you have seen my tutorial series for MisBEEhave, and wonder what happened to it? My main HDD crashed with all the backups so I lost all my files (again), so I decided to go a different way which you will hear about in my upcoming vlog.

So... If you want to know more about all of this, make sure to click the button below, go to my YouTube channel, and make sure to subscribe!

Video's >> http://bit.ly/TISDialogGuide

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:34:41 am by TheIndieStation »

TheIndieStation

Part one is online. Check the link in the original post!

Justin

Just started watching this. Thanks for suggesting donations hehe. :P
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

TheIndieStation

Hahaha...
it's the least I can do in return for your effort =p

Justin

7:26 : but is short for "button". br is short for "line break", and has the same effect as the html tag. (But blank row works too!)

Thanks again for this, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

TheIndieStation

Ah cool. Thanks for the heads-up =)

Donni11

Cool !  Its on youtube ... But aren't most of them uploaded to the site ? ( like the misbeehave )

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:45:35 am by Donni11 »
Peace

TheIndieStation

It is on my website, so im not sure why you are posting it here directly. If you could remove it, it would be great. Otherwise this topic will be overloaded with youtube links ;)

Donni11

Oh ! Sorry .... found it ...
Peace

Donni11

Oh ! I understand now  , when I checked the site it was being updated ! So it was only in the Stencyl section not on the homepage , but now the update is complete and it is online with the homepage !
Peace

TheIndieStation

@Donni, no problem buddy! If you just spread the word around anywhere else then this forum, you are helping enough =)

@Everyone else, today I took another 3 hour to understand the final pieces of this wondefull puzzle, and I could say I sort-off master the extension. So be prepared for another series! =D

Donni11

@Donni, no problem buddy! If you just spread the word around anywhere else then this forum, you are helping enough =)

@Everyone else, today I took another 3 hour to understand the final pieces of this wondefull puzzle, and I could say I sort-off master the extension. So be prepared for another series! =D
Also did you get the PM about the website creator resources ?
Peace

TheIndieStation

Yes but I dont use web editors ;)

Donni11

Peace

TheIndieStation

Part 2 is online!
Check it here >> http://bit.ly/TISDialogGuide

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:35:03 am by TheIndieStation »