Ad Colony iOS/Android (Unsupported by Original Developer)

dtrungle

Should be done at game startup.

orllon

Great thats when I was using it. Does the block; Ad Colony ad "is available" check if an ad is available constantly? I mean could I use it for a behaviour that creates a button to watch an ad only if an ad is available?

dtrungle

Yes, that's how I use it on iOS. A user said it might not be working correctly on Android. You'll have to test it.

orllon

Yeah I had tried it on android and it didn't work thats why I was asking if I was understanding it correctly. Hopefully that'll be fixed in the near future :)

Max Finch

Android related problems and suggestions can only really be checked out by Robin. I'd love to give a helping hand but my knowledge is low for now.

robinschaafsma

I read there are some problems with ad available block.
I will take a look at it soon.

orllon

I am having a problem with the Ads whenever I am using them in TestFlight, they just don't work. But when I use the Test Game feature in stencyl and build it on my iOS  it works flawlessly. Any ideas? Will they work when I publish it?

Neotron

Is this extension work on Android?
As I see 1.3 version "Fully supports Android!" but orllon wrote it is not working on Android.

aterzakis

hey.. when the ad finished, crash my game and close. I am in test mode. Any suggestions?

HTML tutorial" style="width:114px;height:114px;border:0
HTML tutorial" style="width:104px;height:104px;border:0 HTML tutorial" style="width:104px;height:104px;border:0
Stop The Terrorist         Travel Bird                  Number

sandsoftimer

Great extension. Is this working for iOS, for me it's working properly on android but crashing on ios.
iOS ->          

Android ->
iOS -> Bubble Tapping
 Android -> Bubble Tapping

Max Finch

The last time I updated the iOS version of this was in May.

I can take a look at what's been changed at some point this week and hopefully integrate it.

Android is out of my control.

Bhoopalan

How to video now up! If you don't mind a slight lisp the video shows you pretty much everything you need to know!

Hey Max,

Where's the how to video? Searched for long. Can't wait to see it.
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan

Max Finch

It's somewhere on YouTube unless I set it to private.

It's an old version, came out with the first release and to be honest between my social life (church, girlfriend, friends), college, my two jobs I don't have very much time to work on my own games let alone work on a how to video or extension.

Bhoopalan

It's somewhere on YouTube unless I set it to private.

It's an old version, came out with the first release and to be honest between my social life (church, girlfriend, friends), college, my two jobs I don't have very much time to work on my own games let alone work on a how to video or extension.

That's perfectly understandable. I already admire how you people are already able to contribute so much to the community. I tried blocks but it wasn't working as I expected, that's why I wanted to see the video.
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan