Importing custom preloader help

SunYatSen

Hello,

My game recently got sponsored, but I am having difficulty figuring out how to put the website's preloader into my game. The preloader file they sent me is an .fla file, from what I've looked at it seems this might be impossible to import into stencyl?! Kinda lost, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Donni11

Hello,

My game recently got sponsored, but I am having difficulty figuring out how to put the website's preloader into my game. The preloader file they sent me is an .fla file, from what I've looked at it seems this might be impossible to import into stencyl?! Kinda lost, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Try to convert it to a a picture file and then import it to the loader in setting ( Settings - Loader ) Here is a example below :
Peace

spoogob

No, you can't directly use a .fla file in stencyl.  Your other options are, loading it into flash, and outputting the swf yourself (if you have flash available to you to publish it with).

Your other option, is it get back to the sponsor , and kindly ask them if they can send you a .swf version of their preloader. Then you can use that as a preloader, or maybe even use robs swf playing behaviour (on forge), which some folk like to use - (play the swf, as the first scene when the game starts etc).

letmethink

I do remember a thread detailing how to turn a .fla into a .swf without flash but I can't remember where abouts it was at the moment. Searching may help.
~Letmethink