Saucer Sammy ~ Android

choppedupmonkey

Hello,

I am currently working on an android game called Saucer Sammy. It is using the principles of a platformer, but adding a little twist on how you control the main character who is Sammy, a Flying Saucer. I can't promise i will update this journal, but i will definitely try to. Right now i am working on setting up the basics, then i am going to go back and redo the graphics and art. BTW, is it necessary to have music in a game? i was thinking about not having ,usic if that is acceptable.
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

Hairball

Personally on a phone game, I turn off all music and sounds.  That's so I can play at work/bathroom/etc. and not disturb anyone else.  So I wouldn't miss music. 

I haven't added any music to my own game yet (though I did sound effects) and I'm not sure I do/do not want to.  So I'm definitely curious to see what other people say.

choppedupmonkey

Personally on a phone game, I turn off all music and sounds.  That's so I can play at work/bathroom/etc. and not disturb anyone else.  So I wouldn't miss music. 

I haven't added any music to my own game yet (though I did sound effects) and I'm not sure I do/do not want to.  So I'm definitely curious to see what other people say.

Haha, nice to see someone else wondering the same question! I might end up just doing a small, not very loud peaceful sound in the background.
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me