Issue with Stencyl software?

FDMedina

So I'm not sure why but when I try to test my game on an android device nothing happens I've checked the logs and nothing not even an error it loads and nothing happens, same goes when I tried to upload an APK it loads but no errors I'm so frustrated could really use some advice or guidance as to how to fix the problem? most appreciated

Northfield82

SAME!!!!  I've spent hours trying to suss this out.  I've had to roll back my version of Stencyl to build 8309 (April 16th) and thankfully, after many heart palpatations, I got my game working again!

Once I got it working again I reinstalled the latest build and tried to compile, but it failed again, so I tried re-installing the Android SDK thinking maybe it needed updated but still no luck so just sticking with 8309 til further notice now.

Northfield82

FURTHER NOTICE:  although this got my game working and compiling, it wouldn't let me into any behaviours.  I reinstalled the latest build and it's now letting me into the behaviours... but no longer compiling again....  Lesser of two evils.

FDMedina

So there's no way to fix it then

Northfield82

I'm hoping there is another build released today that fixes it.

captaincomic

Please post logs of the failed builds anyway.

Northfield82

Here's mine.  Same problem as Medina

Thanks

FDMedina

Here's what I got

Northfield82

I've had some good news on this in another thread, Jon has said, "A very recent checkin broke this. We're looking into it."

He assured me that it was nothing to do with our personal projects so all should be good fairly soonish

FDMedina

Hopefully, I'm still frustrated about the issue :'(

Northfield82

have posted in bugs but this fix hasn't worked (for me at least).

FDMedina

Legendary Hoamaru

Recheck the linked topic for a quick fix.  Extension is missing a folder in the official builds.

Jon

As of b8347, the issue should now be fully resolved. Clean project before you rebuild if you want to be doubly sure.
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,40736.0.html