Steve Jobs Has Passed Away

irock

I like Apple and I was just as confused now as the first time you told me I don't like Apple.

AreAx

Not to be mean or anything but all he did was make an MP3 player and then added a larger screen. Then added touch technology (which was already created) then made it an MP4 player and... well that's about it. oh and you can go online or something with the products.

Really Apple sucks hands down. You cant customize the PC's at all and your limited when you use their products.

Also they overclock their processors causing system failures for the new devices that come out so you have to send them in for repair.

... Just sayin.

"Obama is getting rid of all our Jobs" lol

Its like sex but I'm having it.

AreAx

May be he passed so early because too much working... If yes, he put his life for progress of humanity... Most sad that he don't leave nobody on his place, who can continue what he started... Let's hope Steve will rest in peace and his starts will not die
He died cause of a cancer

He died cuz God wanted to hire him to update heaven lmao.

also im Diest... look it up.
Its like sex but I'm having it.

Hectate

Really Apple sucks hands down. You cant customize the PC's at all and your limited when you use their products.
I'm not an Apple fanboy. I have never purchased or owned any Apple products and have no interest in any of them. But I do know that your statement above is inaccurate. I agree that they are limited and restrictive and very closed. But the fact remains that such behavior is the whole point of their marketing strategy, it's the very thing that makes them successful.

The truth is that they're selling an appliance that also happens to be a computer, or a music player, or a phone. People expect that they can take a microwave or a toaster out of the package, plug it into the wall, and it works. Apple's strategy is to make their products just as simple to use, and for the general public that's what has been selling very well.

Simply put, you and I are not their target demographic. Compared to the analogy of Apple products being like an appliance, we would be someone building our own microwave because we can make it have more wattage, or a larger interior, or just because we don't want to be stuck with either "glossy white" or "glossy black" as our color options.

Saying they suck because their products don't fulfill your needs is a bit self-centered I'd say.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Miasmos Games

And on top of that I fail to see evidence that you started a massive computer empire. Whether you like his products or not, Steve Jobs did a huge amount for getting computers to where they are today, so cut him a bit of slack.

Cupcake Bounce

irock

Isn't it great when people insult a man and the things he accomplished in a thread created to pay respect to him after his death? I wish everyone were so disrespectful!