Redemption - The Third Era

RedEvo

Hi!
Today we describe here the Character Cards, namely the other big category of Cards belonging to our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game.
In this post, their features, skills and the potential synergies in a Deck are also provided.
Any opinion/suggestion is welcome, we will evaluate your feedbacks to improve our perspectives.

You can always follow us on facebook and g+ or Twitter @RedEvoGames
Launching RedemptionTCG Android Alpha. If you are interested contact us at info@redevogames.com

RedEvo

Hi!
Today we would help you to figure out how a match works in Redemption - The Third Era.
In particular here we explain what are the actions expected from the players and what kinds of choices they have available to try improving their ability to win a match.
Any feedback is welcome.

Launching RedemptionTCG Android Alpha. If you are interested contact us at info@redevogames.com

ceosol

Your UI really is beautiful. Please pass this on to the artist(s).

RedEvo

Thank you very much for your feedbacks, Ceosol!

RedEvo

Hi!
This week we share with you a Roadmap with the main features that our “Redemption-The Third Era” card game will provide at time of the Closed Beta launch.
Moreover we established the features that will have to be developed during this phase.
We will provide further updates in view of the coming of the closed Beta release.
Here you can read more about the current Roadmap.

ceosol

At the same time the following features will have to be implemented:

Market: the place where you will be able to buy and sell your own cards;
Shop: the place where you will be able to buy bags containing new cards;
Deck Builder: a place where you will be able to create your own decks;
Awards for the daily login: a system that will reward most assiduous players who play once a day will be developed;
Buddylist: management of the friends in the game.

Wow, that is a lot to handle. My advice would be to save the multiplayer features for a later release of the game. If you focus on your other roadmap items, I think you could have a version released by the holidays this year (which would be good for marketing). If you insist on having full multiplayer aspects, I think your release date would be closer to the holiday season of 2016.

RedEvo

Market and Deck Builder are near to be ready.
What do you mean with Multiplayer features? What from aspects we wrote about you consider mp features?

Thanks for feedback!

ceosol

Market and Buddy list are both multiplayer features. They require transmitting data to a server and having the server distribute back to all of the clients.

RedEvo

Our Game is a PvP real time game, all our features are related to a server :)

ceosol

Our Game is a PvP real time game, all our features are related to a server :)

I can't wait to test out a prototype!

In my spare time, I have been toying around with turned based multiplayer. How are you handling one of the players quitting the match (e.g. by closing the game instead of clicking a "quit" button).

RedEvo

Using a maximum time for a move. When time is eslapsed we check who haven't submit move. This player lose the game.
Hope this help.

RedEvo

Hi!
Today we would describe to you the realization phases of the Playing Cards belonging to 'Redemption - The Third Era' game.
In particular here we explain what are the work phases performed by our Creative Director (set up of the Format ), Illustrators, Colourist, Rule Creator (game mechanics).

ceosol

Timed moved. Ok, that makes a lot of sense.

For my stuff, I was considering having everybody acting at once - even though it would essentially be turn based. I could easily have a background timer that would work like your timed moved. Thanks very much for the idea :)

RedEvo

Hi!
We have decided to inaugurate a new section of our Blog, entitled 'Atmospheres of the Third Era', that will contain short tales and stories.
This week you can read here the first part of a short story, written by our Creative Director, involving the races that live in the 'Redemption - The Third Era' world.

RedEvo

Hi!
This week you can find here, in the 'Atmospheres of the Third Era' section of our Blog, the second part "The Diary", a story that involves several characters and creatures belonging to the setting of 'Redemption - The Third Era' game.