Do action after X times of pressed actor

elimoraless

OK so i want to make something happen after 15 times the actor is pressed, how can i do that?

My restart is an actor and i want to show an AD every 15 times the actor is released how can i do this any idea?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:12:42 pm by elimoraless »

megagewinnspiel

Just do it with a simple Number game attribute :)
Increase it by 1 every time the actor is pressed and reset it to 0 when 15 is reached and the AD is shown.

Have fun :)

elimoraless

Just do it with a simple Number game attribute :)
Increase it by 1 every time the actor is pressed and reset it to 0 when 15 is reached and the AD is shown.

Have fun :)

Thank you for your answer, I bet is very simple but i really dont understand, this is using an always? drawing? when created? i dont understand, sorry for the ignorance.

megagewinnspiel

Try using an "when mouse is pressed on actor" event :)

elimoraless

Try using an "when mouse is pressed on actor" event :)

Thank you for your fast answer, but again another problem, im not a programmer at all so the atributtes are very complex to me acctually the atributes my game has its downloades from the forge, how can i make the atribute you told me the one that adds 1 to the click and restar to 0 after 15? Please help, and thank you very much!!

rob1221

This is really basic stuff you're asking, and megagewinnspiel's answer was clear enough.  Go to the Stencylpedia and start studying.

elimoraless

Believe me i know its super basic, but im having an amazing problem with this, i thought this could work but it didnt.

I will add the image of the behaviour on the post. i dont know how to do it on the comment section.

This is really basic stuff you're asking, and megagewinnspiel's answer was clear enough.  Go to the Stencylpedia and start studying.

elimoraless

Solved, my phone was the one failling