Promotions

JPhill17

I am wanting to give somebody promotion service. I can get your game out there where THOUSANDS of people will hear about it. Reply if you are interested.

GameDev408

I'm interested.

rob1221

Somehow I don't think this is free despite the use of the word "give".  Who are you and what is this service?

JPhill17

Somehow I don't think this is free despite the use of the word "give".  Who are you and what is this service?
you're right more like buy promotions, but I can get games out to thousands of people!

TerrySingh

hmmm interested fact i'll think about it.

Blaziken8x

How exactly would you do that?

JPhill17

rob1221

If your service is legitimate and not some black hat nonsense then there shouldn't be any problem posting the details public.

JPhill17

If your service is legitimate and not some black hat nonsense then there shouldn't be any problem posting the details public.
like i said, i can tell thousands of people about your app/apps through social media.

rob1221

I mean details such as where you are posting, how much you charge, and how many installs you estimate your service can bring.  There are plenty of established companies that offer installs, mostly through in app ad networks, and if someone wants to buy installs, they usually will go to the established companies.  So you need to be able to compete with those companies in some meaningful way.

JPhill17

i see what you're saying but it doesnt have set answers. That is why it is easier to talk to somebody privately to work out the details.

Blaziken8x

If you ask me, it is easier if you write down the all the facts like how you would promote the app, where and so on... Not wanting to have any of information like that on a public forum just makes you look shady.

like i said, i can tell thousands of people about your app/apps through social media.
You did not previously mention that you would spread the app through social media.

JPhill17

i can promote the app on twitter and it will get thousands or maybe hundreds of thousand impressions (impressions = people that see the tweet) , depending on how much you want to pay. I cant promise a set number of downloads but im sure it would be a lot. I have done it for a guy before and he made close to $10k off of the app. If there are any further questions, please ask.

TerrySingh

I mean details such as where you are posting, how much you charge, and how many installs you estimate your service can bring.  There are plenty of established companies that offer installs, mostly through in app ad networks, and if someone wants to buy installs, they usually will go to the established companies.  So you need to be able to compete with those companies in some meaningful way.
i strongly agree with him you should show us some sorta proof/details.