Grimore: Awakening

GameDev408

Loved the prototype, this game is going to be great!

You are making progress, nice. :)

Just one thing, I would suggest putting the switch weapons button (Z) on E or Q. It just seems it would be easier to have it right above your index/ring finger.

Thank you so much! Yes we will definitely put that into consideration!

Loved the prototype, this game is going to be great!

Thank you for your comment!

Looks like your team is making some progress. That's always a good thing!

I don't know how close the test terrain is to the planned actual terrains. Movement up the hills can be frustrating. Some sort of slope detection would help. I feel like I have no control on any kind of slope--even slight grades.

The arms are a nice touch, but it'd be nice if I had some sort of feedback on whether or not the sword is swung with the right timing to hit the enemy.

Yes, we will consider that add-on! Thank you for the comment, it's been a nice project to work on so far!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 08:12:19 am by EliteGamesIndustries »

belthagor

I added you on skype, and I hope we can chat about work. What kind of art do you need for this specifically, pixel art or...landscapes maybe? I can do other things too

I added you on skype, and I hope we can chat about work. What kind of art do you need for this specifically, pixel art or...landscapes maybe? I can do other things too

Ok great! I added you! :) Thanks for the comment!

merrak

I think they're both good--but I like the first one more. Both set the tone/atmosphere pretty well!

I think they're both good--but I like the first one more. Both set the tone/atmosphere pretty well!

Thanks so much! This helps tremendously when you give your opinion!

Here I have attached another song that is just a little demo of what it should sound.

Song:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9c4puwvsuwmz91t/Grimore_%20Awakening%20Main%20Menu%20V1Cut%20Version.mp3?raw=1

Note: Just some credit due to this amazing musician, the guy who made this song is a professional musician with two degrees in music, and works for Cartoon Network. We are very impressed with his work so far, and we will keep you update on the other songs, and sound FX that he creates for Grimore: Awakening.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated!

-The Team Of Grimore: Awakening

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:13:31 am by EliteGamesIndustries »

GameDev408

Wow, that is a great song. Keep up the great work, guys!

Wow, that is a great song. Keep up the great work, guys!

Much appreciated for your comment!

ETHproductions

Hey community,

One of our developers has been unable to continue working with us recently. As a result, we're probably going to need a new developer to join the team. A developer who joins will need to be available for at least an hour on most days, and in return will recieve 10% of the proceeds.

If you have some time to spare, and would like to help us with this project, please send an application email to eli.w.ward@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!
- The team of Grimore: Awakening
Fontstruct - Stencyl - Website (in progress)

Proud Member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Hello Stencyl community,

I would like to inform you about our official website, and show you some screenshots. The website is being worked on right now, but we do have some work in progress pictures that we can show you.

NOTE: All background images for the website are not the true images we will use. We will have better and more smooth ones.

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated!

-The Team Of Grimore: Awakening

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:35:33 am by EliteGamesIndustries »