Ms. Rainbow (Out Now)

TheeSeaverShow

Finally after a long vacation and a long search for the right artist, I am back in full force working on this game.  I have updated the main post to include a new demo ( Level 8 ).  Also good news!!! Ive found an artist and will be updating more as more art comes in!  Thanks for following and taking an interest everybody! Looking forward to getting into all your hands!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 06:52:30 pm by TheeSeaverShow »

Kyle, I still need to know if you are still in the development. Send me a email. :)

ceosol

( Level 8 )

8 was tough. Not quite pixel perfect timing, but close to it. Really interesting play through.

TheeSeaverShow

8 was tough. Not quite pixel perfect timing, but close to it. Really interesting play through.

Thank you for your feedback.  That little demo is just that... a demo. Hope when I start getting everything together and am getting closer to beta you will check it out again and tell me what you think!

Thanks again Ceosol.  Feedback is really important to me!

TheeSeaverShow

Pretty cool so far!

If you're stuck on ideas for #9, you could try "float" / "fly" (hold down screen to maintain vertical position)

Just gonna be a tap rather than a hold.  But right now im calling it a blast. Check out the 8th demo and let me know what you think!  Thanks for the suggestion!  Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

TheeSeaverShow

** Updated top post**
**Check for red "New" posts.

Added new art, Mentor 2, Bottom Screen Death 2, and the world three mock up.

Hey Kyle, how is this game coming along for you? Mind shooting me a email?

TheeSeaverShow

** Updated top post**

Added new art, Mentors 3 and 4. As well as deaths 3 and 4.  Also added the level concept/theme for level 4.

Check out the new art and let me know what you think!

merrak

Art looks great! Game seems a bit laggy, but I think that's because there are so many flash screens open simultaneously.

TheeSeaverShow

Art looks great! Game seems a bit laggy, but I think that's because there are so many flash screens open simultaneously.

Yeah, Its because of all the game loading at once.  I was thinking about taking the demos down soon, or combining them all into one with an option screen to select the one you want to play. 

Thanks for your kind words on the art!

TheeSeaverShow

** Updated top post**

Added demo art for levels 5,6,7.
Added demo art for mentors 5,6
Added demo art for Enemies 5,6

TheeSeaverShow

** Updated top post**

Added Level Concept Art for Levels 8 and 9.

Let me know what you guys think so far. I will be updating the demos with the new art as soon as its all plugged in and working correctly.  Also I will start working on sounds, UI, and a level 9 ability next.  Any input for any of those would be greatly appreciated!

Donni11

Hi :) ! So some advice , I think you should just give links to the games on the first post instead of all the games on one post :-\. It makes that page very laggy , also I tried to play level 9 but my shockwave extension crashed because of all those games in one post :( .
Peace

TheeSeaverShow

Thanks for the advice Donni, I planned on doing it very soon as i mentioned in a prior post.  Ill probably have it done by tonight. Also will have the new art in the demos!!

TheeSeaverShow

** Updated top post**

Added all new art for levels 1-9.
Added mentors
Added Enemies
Updated demos in 1 to avoid Lag
Demos 1 and 9 have been disabled.