{ANDROID} Drone LZ - Work In Progress, NEED FREE BETA TESTERS

choppedupmonkey

Drone LZ

Release Date Soon

Drone LZ is a game where your main goal is to keep your R/C drone out of the water and on the Landing pad. I have a couple of things that still need to be figured out, but the ghist of the game is done and will hopefully be released by mid or end of June. I would appreciate support for this as it is the only game i have truly put 98% of my time and effort into.

SEE GRAPHICS

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:09:14 pm by choppedupmonkey »
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

ceosol

This is going to be a mobile game? What are the controls?

choppedupmonkey

Yes it is a mobile game,

and Click to go left,
when u release it goes right,

so you have to outfly the "Wind"

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

ceosol

If you are just going left and right, isn't avoiding the water a simple task?

If I were making an RC helicopter game, I would try using the accelerometer. I think that would give the player a better feel for what they are doing. Tap and move doesn't seem to fit in this case unless it is a flappy bird type of mechanic.

choppedupmonkey

It was sort of going to be flappy bird type mechanics, but i could attempt the accelerometer and see how that works. Thanks!

choppedupmonkey

I am looking for anyone that has an android device who is willing to test my game and tell any suggestions or changes that i should make.

choppedupmonkey

Ok, Drone LZ is almost done.

I* I have turned it to accelerometer controls thanks to Bhoopalan for teaching me,

I now have to set up ads and google play games then it will be ready for some BETA TESTERS which i am in dire need of.
Dad thinks it is to hard, but he doesnt play games.haha

choppedupmonkey

OK, game will probably be released this week if I find how to fix the problems I have. Maybe you will be able to help me fix them.

Problem 1: Landing pad is moving the same speed continuously no matter how i change the physics, bounciness, gravity and code. It just seems stuck at that one speed.

Problem 2: Google Play Games Leaderboard isnt working.  It will start the initialization, go to log in, but after that it will not show the leaderboards or any errors.

If you know anything about these errors, please post on this thread or PM me.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, AND I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP!  :)

CHOPPEDUPMONKEY