Free Custom Song and Sfxs Service

Warzone Gamez

The Announcement
Sup guys, it me again! As most of you know, I have for the post part quit game development and moved onto music production. Also, as most of you know, ITS SUMMER. As most of you know, there's nothing to do during summer. So, I decided to try something new this summer... I'm want to work as a hired hand to create custom songs and sounds for your game, for free!

Why I'm doing this
I'm doing this because 1. I genuinely want to help you guys 2. because I have nothing better to do 3. To help sharpen my skills. Guys, this is as much to help you guys as it is to help me, so please don't hesitate to ask for anything. I WANT to do this, so even if your not sure if you even are going to use my song, don't be shy, you may be pleasantly surprised.
My rules
This is 100% free, so you have nothing to lose. I will do everything in my power to create the best song or sfx I can for you, and It doesn't bother me if you don't end up using it, But please don't ask for something you 100% don't need. If you are unhappy with the results, tell me where I went wrong, I will try fixing it to your likings, but if you are genuinely displeased with the result, just tell me you hate it and don't need it in your game so I don't have to go back and fix what you don't even want.
The Plan (Songs and Loops)
This summer, I'll make any style song, in any way I know how, 100% (Giving credit is encouraged ;D ). What I need you guys to do, is tell me and describe what you want, giving me a sample of something in the genre you want would be helpful, and I will try my hardest to create what you want. My preference, and the area you will see the best results from, is more of a electric/bass songs ( like this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/275699050/Bass.mp3 ). I do best at making menu songs, and I'm quite good at ambient. I can do full game songs, as long as it is within reason. Some style I'm better in than others. Electro, Dub, Ambient, bass, and simi-arcade, but some areas like 8-bit and fast paced arcade songs, I have a little more trouble with. I will be able to do this all summer. I will try my hardest to make the song you want, If I cannot do what you want, I'm sorry, and if it doesn't turn out how you want, you don't lose anything because its free. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT BOTHERING ME! I WANT TO DO THIS VERY MUCH, AND I AM HAPPY TO HELP.
The plan (Sfx and recordings)
Pretty much the same as above, but about sfx and recordings. I make some pretty sweet sfxs, and sfxs are important to all games. I am more than happy to make sfxs for you, just describe what  you need and I'll do it if I can. Now, you may be asking yourself, what do I mean by Recordings? I will do VoCoded recordings for your game if you want something like vocal dialog. If you want vocal dialog, or any other vocal stuff, tell me what you want it to say, tell me what you want it to sound like, (e.g. Robot, Echoed, DAFT-PUNK STYLED vocals, ect...). I will do any vocal and sfxs you want, but I will not record profanity, that pretty much the only limitation. Again, I'm happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask for anything.
How to request a song or sfx
Either post your request here, or pm me. To make it easier on me, copy this little thingy and fill it out the blanks when you want something... When you request a song, copy this section of the post, and fill this out.
Filling this out is optional, but it will help me create a song more to your liking.
Type of game you wants this for (optional, but helpful)___________
Games feel(optional, but helpful)___________
Style of song ____________
Example of what you wanted __________ link
BPM___ 130-140 is typical
Erase what you don't want...
Heavy drums : Yes , No , Moderate
Heavy Bass : Yes , No , Moderate
Ambient : Yes , No
Majority of song filled with light synths : Yes , No
Majority of song filled with bass (explain) : Yes , No , Moderate ___________
Majority of song electronic (Explain) : Yes , No , Moderate ___________
Fast paced : Yes , No
Causal paced or slow : Yes , No
Describe any more details you want me to know about the song________________________________________________________
This section is for sfx and vocals....
Do you want a sfx, ambient, vocals... say here_____
Describe what you want_______
Describe what its for_______
What do you want it to say (for vocals (I will also do full dialog for stories))_________________________
Do you want it VoCoded? Yes , No
If Yes was answered, what do you want it to sound like? _____________
Describe what you want in general with more detail, here________________________

What to expect
Here, I will explain what to expect from your song or sound that I will be making for you. First off, it may not know exactly what it was you wanted, so If the result is different from what you anticipated, explain what you wanted, and I will try to fix it. Secondly, I may not be able to do exactly what you wanted, I'm better at some stuff than others, I will tell you if I genuinely cannot do it at the beginning of the process. If you do not like the results, I am sorry, it wont offend me if you decide to not use my sounds.

Timing
Your probably curious about how long this will take. I will check my pm box and this thread often throughout every day, so your request should be noted within 24 hours of your request. For songs, I will pm you when I started, and I will give you the song through another pm. Sounds and vocals shouldn't take much longer than 10 minutes to create, so if your lucky, you will receive your sounds within a hour of requesting. Songs on the other hand may take awhile, although it largely depends on the song. I may have some songs finished within just a couple hours, but some may take a day or more. In general, you will probably get what you requested within 24-48 hours of your request, sometimes less, rarely ever more.
Legal
This is the best part! There are no legal aspects to this! I will surrender all rights to you when I hand you over the songs or sounds. You can do whatever you want with them. I don't use presets or samples, everything I do, I make 100% myself, so you don't need to worry about any of that.
My past projects
So you know my sounds are...
My songs... (all of these are sloppy tests)
Some of my sfxs and stuff are on Forge, I feel to lazy to go find them and put them in my dropbox, but I can do probably any sound you want me to.
More about me
Prolog
This is as much to help me as it is to help you, so please don't hesitate to ask for sounds, I'm happy to make them for you, if you don't like them, then you don't lose anything. I'm happy to help, so please let me help.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

ceosol

Warzone Gamez

This impresses me that you do this for free and no credit.

merrak

That's nice of you to do this for free. I'm curious why you don't at least insist on a mention in the credits. It seems like you're passing up a good opportunity to get your name out there.

Warzone Gamez

That's nice of you to do this for free. I'm curious why you don't at least insist on a mention in the credits. It seems like you're passing up a good opportunity to get your name out there.
Because I'm trying to build my name up here. I'm also doing this to see how I cope under someone else's commands. I've only made songs following my own rules, I want to see how I'd be if I have a clear, defined goal to reach that is not based upon how I feel things should be. Also, I encorage me getting credit, but I keep it optional because if they legitimately think its great, they will give me credit.

If anybody needs anythimg, pls say so. I'm more than happy to do it.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:12:50 pm by Warzone Gamez »

ceosol

If you feel like it, I could use a song for my nephew's game. How about something upbeat. But it is a knight vs. a dragon, so it needs some "dungeon" undertones.

:)

Warzone Gamez

The two request I've recaived so far are for rpg or midevil style games... I've only experimented lightly in those area. I'm assuming you guys want the majority of the song sorta orchestral with minimal electronics. Fo studio has some decent orchestral samples(not the best through), so I'll see what I can do. Should be finished by the end of the day. So to be clear, minimal electronics?

Warzone Gamez

One song down, one more to go.

If anybody needs any help, let me know. I also do sfx and recordings, so if you need those, tell me.

ceosol

Listening to it now, that is simply amazing. Thanks so much :)

choppedupmonkey

What about a song to go with a sort of drone game? I would prefer a loop longer than a minute, that way it doesn't sound repetitive, and I want a sort of electronic tune to it, but I don't know how you would lead it to somehow drone  or futuristic feeling? So give it your best shot, and if I put it in my game, I will give u credits at the beginning of the game and put your logo in the beginning if you have one.

Thanks so much! Jason
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 18 years old

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

Warzone Gamez

So far, I've completed 4 songs... I'm done with all work right now, so now is a good time to ask if you need any songs or sfxs for your games. I also do sfxs and more, so if you need help with those, I will do it, just ask.

(P.s. Why was I moved from chit-chat to here, this isn't exactly "shared Resources", could I put back there, chit-chat gets a lot more traffic.)