My Year as an Apple Dev with Stencyl

colburt187

Great figures! well deserved, I also make some money with my stencyl apps, similar to your figures but not as many downloads, I'm pretty happy with Stencyl and it's flexibility, I feel like I can make any app I want with top control over it and performance, I also make simple non-game apps

thanks, great to hear your doing well too, do you have some links to your apps, id like to check them out.

Hey, this is great, well done and thank you for sharing this info, it's very encouraging :) Most people avoid saying these details, so for someone who's just starting making apps, it's quite tricky to have an idea about the income. 

Do you have these games on Google Play too? I'm curious about the differences, because from my research I found  that Apple's better money-wise. Is that true?

thanks, yeah apple has been much more profitable for me, mainly because of the way the App Store is run, getting features is amazing for downloads. Things have gone ok on google but no features.

Most people avoid saying these details,
Yes, but colburt187 is transparent, friendly and generous.

Well you are more generous that most! always come to the rescue with great solutions and examples.
Thanks for posting!  Really enjoy seeing these. Helps keep my focus.

Good to hear, keep going!

bonzero

Great figures! well deserved, I also make some money with my stencyl apps, similar to your figures but not as many downloads, I'm pretty happy with Stencyl and it's flexibility, I feel like I can make any app I want with top control over it and performance, I also make simple non-game apps

I have a mix of very very simple apps, nothing great, some quite old, a couple made with xcode (buying code and changing it) but I plan to stick making games with stencyl, https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/eo-games/id450332982

hendriza01

Thanks for sharing your experiences and I wish you all the best of success for the year ahead :)