Requesting Art for my game Downcyle { New Request }

Donni11

Hello Stencylers :) ! As some of you know I'm in middle of working on a game called Downcyle . I;m am not such a great artist in art with computers . So I'm requesting art for my game . I'll post here whenever I'm looking for a certain art for my game . I'm willing to give credit in my game . If you are interested feel free to leave a comment or PM me .

Note : No promises that I will use it , I'll PM back if I'm going to use it or not .

Currently looking for :Request :   1 .Sprites of downcyle ,Sprites of upcyle guard ,  using the description :
 : A small creature, two short green legs , green head ,two eyes , two green arms short . This should explain the confusion. Also I changed my mind about the blocky thing ;) .

2 .Grass land backgrounds .

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:48:27 am by Donni11 »
Peace

Natrium

Is it "Downclye" or "Downcyle"? 'Cause the other thread doesn't spell the word the same as this one.

Donni11

Peace

Donni11

Anyone interested ?
Peace

merrak

I think it would help if you had a fully functional prototype. It'd be easier to see what sort of art would be needed (and what time commitment someone is looking at) if they could see the game, what it's like, and what may be involved.

What sort of style are you looking for? I gave you my interpretation  8)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:45:34 pm by merrak »

merrak

@Merrak:

Time to snipe that T-rex.  >:(

Aw, he's just minding his own business!  :o

Donni11

I think it would help if you had a fully functional prototype. It'd be easier to see what sort of art would be needed (and what time commitment someone is looking at) if they could see the game, what it's like, and what may be involved.

What sort of style are you looking for? I gave you my interpretation  8)
I'm looking for a color version pictures more towards that direction less like humans more like creatures. But this looks pretty good . Oh by the way I'm giving first demo's to users who help out :) ! Also If you're interested feel free to PM me .
Peace

ceosol

:)

A blocky a little tall but still normal height , green , 2 eyes , arms ( small )

merrak

:)

A blocky a little tall but still normal height , green , 2 eyes , arms ( small )

I like your version. Creepier than mine :D

ceosol

I guess he didn't like my version :(

Donni11

@ceosol , Hi ceosol :) ! I was in middle of doing something and after that I wasn't on the forums for 2 days so I wasn't able to reply. You image is really cool but I think it would be a better character for a different actor in the game. I'll PM you information on that.

Everyone else : I'll be posting a new request in a few minutes .
Peace

Donni11

Hi Stencylers :) ! Sorry for not posting the new request yet I was just really busy so I wasn't able to get to it but now here its is .

Request :   1 .Sprites of downcyle ,Sprites of upcyle guard ,  using the description :
 : A average Downcyle .New Description :
A small creature, two short green legs , green head ,two eyes , two green arms short . This should explain the confusion. Also I changed my mind about the blocky thing ;) .
2 .Grass land backgrounds .

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:04:11 pm by Donni11 »
Peace

ceosol

Description ( Downcyle ) : A blocky a little tall but still normal height , green , 2 eyes , arms ( small ) .   
Description (Upcyle guard) Like a downcyle but dark red , dark black  , a pinch of  purple on body  arms ( medium )

I don't think anybody actually knows what you mean from these descriptions. Merrak and I posted our interpretations and you said both were wrong. What does "A blocky a little tall but still normal height" mean?

merrak

Description ( Downcyle ) : A blocky a little tall but still normal height , green , 2 eyes , arms ( small ) .   
Description (Upcyle guard) Like a downcyle but dark red , dark black  , a pinch of  purple on body  arms ( medium )

I don't think anybody actually knows what you mean from these descriptions. Merrak and I posted our interpretations and you said both were wrong. What does "A blocky a little tall but still normal height" mean?

To add to this, maybe what you should do is draw a few of the sprites yourself, then ask if anyone can improve on the design. You're more likely to get what you want, and potential contributors would have less concern that they'd donate their time to an incorrect design.