Requesting Art for my game Downcyle { New Request }

Donni11

@danegony , Hi my computer for some reason is not letting view the pictures , do you think you could upload them as attachment ? Thanks :) !

@ceosol , blocky and a little tall just a tiny over the average for a block sized creature.
Peace

ceosol

blocky and a little tall just a tiny over the average for a block sized creature.

What does that mean? How big is a block sized creature? Are you referring to a cube?

Nikkita31

Hi Donni.

What are the games you really like playing the most? Can you post your favorite character here so we can get an idea what you really like?

Donni11

@danegony , thanks for uploading as a attachment , but its not really my taste but thanks for trying .
@ceosol , not a cube a tall thin block
@Nikkita31, Hi , thanks for replying ! My favorite games(I love almost all types of games ) are all over the place so I don't really have a specific favorite maybe a sonic character like shadow ...

My favorite flash game ( series , it goes up to part 3 ). http://www.allsonicgames.net/sonic-nazo-unleashed-part-1.php

To Everyone: Here is a description of how the feeling of this charters impact should be so maybe it will give a better understanding of what he should look like : A brave creature doing anything to protect his world by fighting for good. Mysterious ,  strong , fast , a little like batman but green and a creature.

Peace

merrak

All of them look like guards
more than player...

Those are pretty cool!

Donni11

New Description :
A small creature, two short green legs , green head ,two eyes , two green arms short . This should explain the confusion. Also I changed my mind about the blocky thing ;) .
Peace

Donni11

@danegony Hi :) ! So I changed my mind I looked back at my game and saw that they actually would fit in. I'll PM you more information :) .
Peace

ceosol

Donni asked for some changes on the green thing.

Donni11

Thanks ceosol :) ! Very nice !

To everyone else : the request of the downcycle sprites are still up !
Description :
A small creature, two short green legs , green head ,two eyes , two green arms short . This should explain the confusion. Also I changed my mind about the blocky thing ;) .
Peace