Game For Sell

Hello guys,

I have been working on a game recently for the past few around 2 months, and I am looking to sell my game. I had an amazing artist create the art, and the art work looks beautiful. Here is some images of the art:
http://imgur.com/CFYZz0p
http://imgur.com/v6ysbvB
http://imgur.com/RkAPths
Note: in the shop menu the "Next" button was used for post game art. It does not look like that. We had added a few things and took a few things away from those pictures. I am willing to do one update on the game prior to the person buying. Here is the swf file:
[link removed]
Please comment or PM me to get more details if you are interested in buying the game.

Mod Edit: Since you've sold it already, I took down the link to your .swf. Its not smart to link directly to it, because all someone has to do is right-click "Save link as..." and they've got your .swf. Even if its not complete, there isn't much physically stopping them from putting it out on Kongregate or Newgrounds with little to no hassle on their part. No harm done as far as forum stuff goes, but I just decided to go ahead and do it. Feel free to re-edit the post as you see fit. -Photon

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:22:18 pm by Photon »

ceosol

How much are you looking to make on the game?

Would this sale be for full IP and source code?

Yes we will sell for full IP and all of the source code and art.

We are looking for around $900 give or take. We were emailed by the company Y8, and they wanted to buy the game although Stencyl is to hard to support their API, and many have failed to implement their API.

Ok this game is up for 100% credits to you, you keep all art, all of the game, full source code. The current price is $500. It is still up for buying.

Donni11

Just curious , why are you selling the game ? Why Don't you just publish it ? I'm not familiar with the features of Mobile version of Stencyl but can't you just publish it to a app store and make money off it ?
Peace

Just curious , why are you selling the game ? Why Don't you just publish it ? I'm not familiar with the features of Mobile version of Stencyl but can't you just publish it to a app store and make money off it ?

A artist and I created the game, so we are just looking to sell it and all that, and dont publish.

Donni11

So why don't you publish it and split the profits(from the downloads )?
Peace

So why don't you publish it and split the profits(from the downloads )?

Because we would rather sell it.

Donni11

Okay I understand .
Peace

Blaziken8x

I noticed a minor bug, if you are interested:
If you are going in one direction and then quickly switch directions, the character just stays in the same place (the moving animation is still working).

Donni11

Awesome :) ! Great job !
Peace

Photon

Noticed something less than ideal in your original post and "fixed" it for you. As I said up there, feel free to re-edit as you see fit, but for safety's sake I went ahead and removed the link to your .swf.
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

Donni11

Noticed something less than ideal in your original post and "fixed" it for you. As I said up there, feel free to re-edit as you see fit, but for safety's sake I went ahead and removed the link to your .swf.
Smart move ;) .
Peace

Wait, why did you remove it?