Works on iOS, Android
This extension enabled local notificaton in your game.
Difference between this extension and http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,26596.0.html
- delete Alarms (is already build in)
- works on Android
- you can repeat notification
- set badgenumber to 0 when game comes to foreground (IOS only)
- makes sounds and it vibrate when notification pops-up.Features
- works on IOS and android
- retpeat notification
- On Android badge number will only work on Samsung, HTC, Sony, Apex and Solid. How to download this extension
Go to: http://byrobin.nl/store/product/local-notifications-for-ios-android-stencylopenfl
Add the extension to the cart en proceed with checkout. After you successfully placed the order, you will get an e-mail with the download link or go to “My Account” section where you can also find the download link.
Install the zip file: Go to : http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,30432.0.htmlBlocks
- Schedule new local notification with repeat.
- Cancel all notifications
- Set icon badge number to
- Increase icon badge number by
- Decrease icon badge number byBUGS (TO DO)
- On Android Badge Number will not disapear when game is reopend, only disapears when game is created the first time. (you can manager this by using "Set icon badge number to 0")
- On Android when game is force to closed by player, repeat notification does not work. Works only on background.Version History
-2.0 release 2015-07-23
-2.1 2015-07-24 : BUG FIX On Android when game is force to closed by player, repeat notification does not work. Works only on background. and it works now on < iOS 8 (thanks mdotedot).
-2.2 2015-07-26 : On Android when game is created first time Badge number wil set to 0. - Add icon on blocks.
-2.3 2015-07-31 : Now download via GitHub
-2.4 2015-08-05 : Comments the assets path in include.xml, assets folder is not needed.
-2.5 2015-10-09 : Android Updated android-support-v4.jar to get it work with Stencyl build b9186 and higher