Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[IOS/Android] Tapdaq advertising Mediation and Cross Promotion) [v2.2.2]

colburt187

Does this still involve installing an older version of Haxe to be able to export and Xcode build?

robinschaafsma

Does this still involve installing an older version of Haxe to be able to export and Xcode build?
No, just delete haxe inside xcode, see tutorial.
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

FMStudioGameDev

I cannot test Tapdaq ads on iOS simulator. Always having this message in console log:
Code: [Select]
Tapdaq SDK] Ad Network unityads FW not present in your app!
I have been able to test on device by creating an AdHoc .ipa with Xcode.
Is this normal or am I missing something?

robinschaafsma

I cannot test Tapdaq ads on iOS simulator. Always having this message in console log:
Code: [Select]
Tapdaq SDK] Ad Network unityads FW not present in your app!
I have been able to test on device by creating an AdHoc .ipa with Xcode.
Is this normal or am I missing something?

Yep, you cannot test it on simulator, because you have to use an different SDK to test on Simulator,
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

robinschaafsma

update
2017-03-19 (2.0)
- Update iOS SDK to 4.11.0 and Android SDK to 4.10.0,
-  Added Android Gradle support for openfl4
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

update
2017-03-21 (2.1) Added placementTag support.

If you already purchases this extension, just login to your account on my store to re-download this extension.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:13:42 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

Update
2017-03-28 (2.1)
- Fix: Register Placement Tags (Register tags inside the Initialize block).
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.13

If you already purchases this extension, just login to your account on my store to re-download this extension.
byRobinGames.com

FMStudioGameDev

Hi Robin,
great extension, thanks!
I am having some problem with the latest version in displaying static intertitials.
I tried both Android/iOS, network ads and cross promotion but the ad never loads (in fact boolean block "interstitial is ready" is always FALSE). lso in the Debugger static interstitial are not there.
Also, AppLovin ads do not work for me (Red in the debugger) even if everything seems fine on the Tapdaq portal.
Can you please help me? Thanks.

EDIT: AppLovin works. Just needed to wait about 1 hour after adding it on the mediation panel. But same for the other network only video and rewarded ads, no interstitials.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 11:42:57 pm by FMStudioGameDev »

robinschaafsma

EDIT: AppLovin works. Just needed to wait about 1 hour after adding it on the mediation panel. But same for the other network only video and rewarded ads, no interstitials.

Witch other networks are you using?
Are they green in the debug window?
byRobinGames.com

FMStudioGameDev

Witch other networks are you using?
Are they green in the debug window?

Well I first tested on iOS with my partner's id. Don't know which network are active (I am sure admob/Unity/Vungle are) and on iOS debbuer doesn't work. I was supposed to show a static interstitial for cross promotion and never succeded in doing it.
So I made a test with my account and AdMob/Unity/Applivin for Android.
They are all green in debugger but still no interstitial.
And even if I added static interstitial ID for AdMob and activated graphic interstitial on AppLovin the debugger only shows Video (Admob) or Video/Rewarded (AppLovin). Also my cross-promotion placement never showed.

robinschaafsma

Can you give me your logs when called interstitial. There should be some text why interstitial will not load.

I test it on my side and everything works.
byRobinGames.com

FMStudioGameDev

Can you give me your logs when called interstitial. There should be some text why interstitial will not load.

I test it on my side and everything works.
I cannot see XCode logs since cannot test this extension on iOS simulator.
Will try later on if I find anything on the Android console and let you know. Thanks for now.

FMStudioGameDev

Nevermind.
After a whole night everything seems to be working as supposed on Android.
Probably it takes so much time for changes made on Tapdaq portal to take effect.
Still not able to show Cross-Promo on iOS with my partner's ID, but will ask them  to check settings on Tapdaq.
Thanks again and sorry for wasting you time.

robinschaafsma

Nevermind.
After a whole night everything seems to be working as supposed on Android.
Probably it takes so much time for changes made on Tapdaq portal to take effect.
Still not able to show Cross-Promo on iOS with my partner's ID, but will ask them  to check settings on Tapdaq.
Thanks again and sorry for wasting you time.

Good to hear it is working.. thanks.
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

UPDATE

2017-05-16(2.2.1)
-Update SDK to iOS:5.0.1 Android: 5.1.0,
-Tested for Stencyl 3.5,
-Required byRobin Toolset Extension Manager

If you already download this extension from my store, login to your account on the store and re-download the extension

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:56:38 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com