Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[IOS/Android] Tapdaq advertising Mediation and Cross Promotion) [v2.2.6]

robinschaafsma

UPDATE

2017-07-16(2.2.2) Update SDK to iOS:5.3.0 Android: 5.3.0. Required byRobin Toolset Extension Manager(v3)
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

xplosion28

I was trying to follow your tutorial to publish the .ipa file through Xcode, however when I got to the Game Center section I turned it on but there wasn't a 'Fix Issue' button.  Then when I tried to create the archive of the app, the archive button was grayed off not allowing me to do it.

Never mind I got  the archive button to work, however it can't finish creating the archive due to a compile error:

ld: library not found for -lApplicationMain
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Edit: I figured it out, like I mentioned above there was no "Fix Issue" in the Game Center so when I turned it on, that was what was causing the error and not letting me create the archive.  Although without your guide I would still be scrambling around like a maniac, so thanks again!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:13:00 pm by xplosion28 »

robinschaafsma

UPDATE

2017-12-02(2.2.3) Update SDK to iOS:5.9.1 Android: 5.9.0. Required Required byRobin Toolset Extension Manager(v4) and byRobin Engine manager 0.1.5 For android required Minimum version 16.
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

FMStudioGameDev

Hi Robin,
I am unable to build for Android since latest update.
Throwing this error:

Code: [Select]
[haxelib] /Users/mcmalela/stencylworks/android-sdk/android-sdk-macosx/tools/ant/build.xml:573: ../google-play-services-gcm resolve to a path with no project.properties file for project /Users/mcmalela/stencylworks/games-generated/MementoCollLASTBK2311/Export/android/bin/deps/tapdaq
Can you please help me? It's quite urgent... Thanks a lot