Animation Frames Resource Pack [On Forge]

Luyren

Just uploaded a new resource pack that might interest some of you, called Animation Frames (couldn't think of a better name). It can be useful as is, but I'll improve it later (attribute description, reduce the amount of lists in there and add some fancy icons).
Comes with three behaviors:
Create Actor on Animation Frame
Create and push an actor when the specific frame of an animation plays. You can create/push different actors for different animations.

Sound at Animation Frame
Plays a sound when the specific frame of an animation plays. You can play different sounds for different animations.

Synchronize Animations
When you set some animations to be synchronized, when you switch between them, it will play from the frame the previous animation left of. Think megaman X, for the walking and walking shot animations. The leg movement doesn't restart. That's the idea here.

As a rule of thumb: you can't create an actor/play sound in two consecutive frames.

Any questions, problems or bug reports, feel free to post here about it.

Enjoy it.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:51:42 pm by Luyren »
Working.

airman4

Nice
i'll check it.

sounds interesting

Zergem

Sounds wonderful, thanks.

alex pang

I needed that, thanks :D

Murad

Would this work for creating puffs of smoke and a sound effect with every step of an animation in a run cycle?

Luyren

Would this work for creating puffs of smoke and a sound effect with every step of an animation in a run cycle?
That's the exact reason why I made this resource pack.
Working.

Murad

Perfect! Thanks (: I'll be sure to add it in when I get the chance.